LMAO Cloning For Dummies

You can grow them any style you want any size you want and any length you want by choosing the different training methods that you want to use without specific strain so if you can point out what plant you are talking about and if it's one of mine I can tell you what strain it is where it came from and just about anything else you would like to know about it

Lilolme if you give your clone that you found a light dose of tea it will help it brighten back up and get a little strength don't give it a real strong dose because at this point it is weak

Today is day six for my 3 clones. So it's put up or shut up day for them. Time for them to start putting out some roots and become independent.

Yesterday I made a mild nutrient tea for my 3 clones. I took off the dome today and wiped it dry. I quickly dipped each peat pellet into the tea and set them back into the tray. No more spraying of the leaves. No more spraying of the inside of the dome lid. So if they are going to get any water it's going to be through the roots (if there are any) at this point. If not they better grow some really quickly or my first clone experiment will probably be a bust. Anyway, with them luck. Oh, the dome lid is on the tray but not snapped into place.

Day 6 for me no nutrients no extra care only to have had had water changed other two still sitting in same water for 6 days but clones still look absolutely perfect no signs of stress at all
420-magazine-mobile677954807.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1373343144.jpg
420-magazine-mobile347837026.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1005112975.jpg

Lilolme if you give your clone that you found a light dose of tea it will help it brighten back up and get a little strength don't give it a real strong dose because at this point it is weak

I need to know excatly what you mean by tea, actual tea or a nute thing

I need to know excatly what you mean by tea, actual tea or a nute thing

There is a small amount of soil on the roots and in the water I kinda figured
420-magazine-mobile1357979553.jpg
it could nurse on that for a while. I been workin on my grow so the rooting thing is next

A very light dose of compost tea it can be very simple to make simple to buy and cheap but it carries a lot of good beneficial bacteria and other beneficial things in it other things that can be used to help bring it back would be to mix a tiny bit of honey in the water or a tiny bit of molasses in the water if you are to use molasses make sure it is blackstrap molasses the sugars in this is going to turn into carbohydrates to help feed the plant faster

I ordered ten green cr--k seeds recieved 12 seeds week and a half later april 13. Best pic I have of all four I started. 100% success on germ and grow. The only problems I had were my doing.
420-magazine-mobile1248489994.jpg

If you can identify it I have a friend here with the identical thing.

I ordered ten green cr--k seeds recieved 12 seeds week and a half later april 13. Best pic I have of all four I started. 100% success on germ and grow. The only problems I had were my doing.

Front left

Back to work, cleaned up the leaves on the little survivor, its a cutting from the girl you are trying to identify for me. Gathered up the green cr--k cutting, little droopy shes been off to the side of the lights in my room in flower. Roots are still tiny but they are there. Prepped the nursery for em from stuff I already had. In they go 24/7 lights aint gonna open it up unless I see some sweat formin.
420-magazine-mobile485664883.jpg
420-magazine-mobile232383455.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2130451176.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1790411654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile189825166.jpg

I have a guard posted just in case.

Purchased from cks by the way

I tried cloning with all the fancy techniques and thought the clones were dead. I put them all in a glass of water and set them aside just to forget about them. Next day they all looked happy...I was so confused lol. Normal water works wonders. Good insight imhigh85! I had to trim lots of dead leaves but am thinking about trying one more in just water since it worked so well lol :tommy:

420-magazine-mobile1231066903.jpg

Aloha everyone just wanted to share some love with a picture of my 2 week old clone; all have shown roots growth going to continue to grow in the humidity dome on with the vent slight crack keep it around 80% humid. Fed them all with Recharge with PH Carbon Filter water around 6.3. Keep y'all update with more pictures.

A very light dose of compost tea it can be very simple to make simple to buy and cheap but it carries a lot of good beneficial bacteria and other beneficial things in it other things that can be used to help bring it back would be to mix a tiny bit of honey in the water or a tiny bit of molasses in the water if you are to use molasses make sure it is blackstrap molasses the sugars in this is going to turn into carbohydrates to help feed the plant faster

Ok so I investigated and this is what I have in the tool box, its what I gave the big one initially I'm gonna hive em just a hint of it

Man, there sure are a TON of products out there available for pot growers. Who would have ever imagined it just 10 years ago. The sad part is we buy this crap like it's going out of style. Why? Because many of us treat our plants like they were our children and Lord knows the retail world takes advantage of that!

Man, there sure are a TON of products out there available for pot growers. Who would have ever imagined it just 10 years ago. The sad part is we buy this crap like it's going out of style. Why? Because many of us treat our plants like they were our children and Lord knows the retail world takes advantage of that!

I'm more interested in the actual ingredients than any particular brand. I could have probly closely mimicked most everything I have bought but it came down to a matter of time and trouble so I got what I felt were important regardless on the brand. And they have seemed to make a positive difference. This is the lineup for tomorrows feeding.
420-magazine-mobile111127399.jpg

Back
Top Bottom