LMAO Cloning For Dummies

They both have no issues with either, they both say they need it stronger. But I think it my be more if a Terpene thing. That's my problem I just don't know there is so many strains out there. I think in a perfect world a sativa for day use and an indica for night?

Yes she is a hard case file for sure. I am not expecting a medical prescription type thing, I'm just asking a friend who knows more then I do for just a direction to start looking at myself. Just maybe cutting me down from a thousand genes to grow to maybe a hundred. That could save me years. I really appreciate your help. Thanks

I might suggest you check out Sweet Sue's articles relating to Cannabis oil (CBD oil) as they are packed full of information and she is very helpful should you have a question. I believe from everything I read that it is the next wonder drug.
Yes thank you, I have been reading about this, all we can get here is isopropyl 99% and butaine. I have made it with the iso for many years with great results but with my wife being so sick now that she can't handle the tiny bit of residual that is left. And I'm scared to go the butaine route. I was with someone that was doing it with butaine and that crap is volitile. So until I can get ever clear that is not an option. Unfortunately.

Ok got em done...need to put my bigger light on em...let the training begin.
420-magazine-mobile1902363666.jpg
420-magazine-mobile573146818.jpg

The second pic is a clone that has her mothers polyploid traits pretty strong

From what I get this one's going to be a little more difficult from what I am being told from our doctor is that your plants that you need to be running need to be high in CBN CBN attacks the nervous system to have a lesser reaction on your body feeling pain and nausea and anxiety and other things like that so you need to look for strain higher in CBD CBG and CBN these are going to be more helpful then the THC itself THC is just a psychoactive effect another thing you can try doing is giving them oil one activated in one non activated a non-activated oil will have no psychoactive effects whatsoever but will take care of pain reduce muscle stress nervous system and muscle spasms as for activated THC which is referred to as thca this is going to give you more of an actual feeling put them to sleep at night making them feel better people with more severe disorders may not be desired to smoke the doctor May rather them eat it which is what my Doctor is recommending for your patience because they are going to need a higher dose she actually have a working effect

You can try looking at tentures you can dissolve the THC into the alcohol and have her introduce it underneath her tongue this will be an effect that is a little bit more intense than smoking but not quite as intense as eating an edible and there is ways that I can teach you how to make the oil without having to have any solvents whatsoever we here in New Mexico have to do this with solventless

Wow, thank you very much. I was thinking the same thing, sort of. That's why I mentioned the Terps. Even though they say they want stronger THC I just thought there is so much more from these plants that we haven't even tapped yet. It's great to have someone to bounce ideas off of. Thank you sir. Also I would love to know how to do solvent free oil. Is that something you can do without a lab? lol

Yes I can explain it to you and you can give them both there are strains that are strong THC that contain CBD CBD and CBN as for Bubba Kush is an indoor growing plant mostly flowers for 9 to 10 weeks effect is very heavy couch lock and heavy sedation but THC runs close to 17% CBD is very low .04 CBG for a strain is decently high at .52 Strawberry Fields test app 20% THC 1.4 CBD and 1.2 CBN these are just a few strains to help you along 0

THC is just a psychoactive effect

THC is useful for relieving some types of pain (analgesic), as an appetite stimulant, it can help reduce vomiting and nausea (antiemetic), and it can suppress muscle spasms (antispasmodic). THCA (the cannabinoid that is decarboxylated (primarily through the application of heat) to get THC) reduces inflammation (anti-inflammatory), helps to reduce seizures and convulsions (anti-epileptic), and inhibits cell growth in many types of tumors/cancers (and actually appears to shrink the ones which are already present). Probably more benefits from each form that I've ever forgotten or haven't learned yet.

So it's a little more than "just" a psychoactive substance.

Yes I can explain it to you and you can give them both there are strains that are strong THC that contain CBD CBD and CBN as for Bubba Kush is an indoor growing plant mostly flowers for 9 to 10 weeks effect is very heavy couch lock and heavy sedation but THC runs close to 17% CBD is very low .04 CBG for a strain is decently high at .52 Strawberry Fields test app 20% THC 1.4 CBD and 1.2 CBN these are just a few strains to help you along 0
I will put those 2 on my short list to try. Thanks.

The point I was trying to make is that you should go to companies that test their seeds and by that I mean a full overall testing they can give you the chemical makeup with accuracy versus giving you a close estimate of what it could be inside the plant chemical wise the way this is done is they will actually grow the plant to maturity then they send it out to a lab test them give you an accurate testing of all the chemicals and this can give you a better read out of what you will need to help them after you find out the readout you can get the chemicals names and go and read exactly what they do from people that wrote the articles doctors in universities that have been studying this stuff for years

Another very good strain is Voodoo Rodeo. Indica dominant strain. Not allowed to say where to purchase them but if you do a search on google you'll find them. You can only buy them in one place. It runs 18-20% THC and 9-10% CBD. These figures represent the percentages you could see. It depends on how well you grow them. Do everything right and 20% THC and 10% CBD are possible.

I knew that was coming because I know you have to do Rodeo this is the reason I did not mention it I was letting you do it it's your Voodoo Rodeo

The point I was trying to make is that you should go to companies that test their seeds and by that I mean a full overall testing they can give you the chemical makeup with accuracy versus giving you a close estimate of what it could be inside the plant chemical wise the way this is done is they will actually grow the plant to maturity then they send it out to a lab test them give you an accurate testing of all the chemicals and this can give you a better read out of what you will need to help them after you find out the readout you can get the chemicals names and go and read exactly what they do from people that wrote the articles doctors in universities that have been studying this stuff for years

Exactly. We're pretty used to being able to read (optimum) projected THC and CBD levels in most breeders' strain descriptions these days, but more and more of them are including "full" (they don't list the percentages of all 113+ cannabinoids - yet ;) - but they often list several) analysis reports that include both cannabinoids and terpines. I found myself looking at a few landrace type strains available in "breeders' packs" on Ace Seeds' website the other night, and saw listings for things like CBDV, THCV, CBC, CBD, Δ8THC, Δ9THC, CBG, CBN, and what appeared to be over 20 different terpines.

A lot of these substances... We still don't have much "official" (IOW, not a lot of research by the pointy head crowd) information on the vast majority of the cannabinoids, but that knowledge base is growing. And we can observe what a particular strain's effect profile is by trying it, or at least by reading others' experience reports... and then check each strain's analysis reports to see what set of cannabinoids (and terpines) in that specific combination and ratio provided that effect profile. With enough experience in this regard, we ought to be able to look at the analysis report of a strain we haven't tried and predict with some hope of accuracy whether or not it'll work for us. It seems that several - perhaps many - sets of cannabinoids are capable of working together synergistically to provide a stronger effect, an effect that lasts longer, or even a different effect altogether.

Another very good strain is Voodoo Rodeo. Indica dominant strain. Not allowed to say where to purchase them

Well, providing links to products at non-sponsor's websites when those entities can be said to be in competition with one or more of our sponsors is frowned upon, but I'd think it would be allowable to mention the name of the breeder. Unless it's someone who managed to get banned so bad that his or her name made its way into the forum's auto-censor, lol, but that's probably not the case.

I'll mention the breeder of a strain regardless of whether or not it's a sponsor. But I'll only provide a link if it is a sponsor. And, as a courtesy to our sponsors for paying the bills that keep the server running and the hosting & bandwidth bills paid each month, I usually try to remember to highlight the sponsor's name.

Yes thank you, I have been reading about this, all we can get here is isopropyl 99% and butaine. I have made it with the iso for many years with great results but with my wife being so sick now that she can't handle the tiny bit of residual that is left. And I'm scared to go the butaine route. I was with someone that was doing it with butaine and that crap is volitile. So until I can get ever clear that is not an option. Unfortunately.

Have you checked out Sweet Sue's Fresh Harvest thread? It's an olive oil extraction and I will likely switch over to it exclusively from Everclear extraction. I've made a couple batches and testing it daily now. It's awesome! AND, it eliminates the drying and curing process and we believe it preserves terpenes.

I tried to copy link to it but on my phone and wasn't successful. Highly recommend checking it out.

Ok I bought a soil ph tester...not sure if I can name it or not...it's digital and I think it's a piece of crap...just wants to stay on 7...or will read 6.5 or 7.3 ...I've only got it to read like 3 times no matter where I put it...any suggestions on a better one

Have you checked out Sweet Sue's Fresh Harvest thread? It's an olive oil extraction and I will likely switch over to it exclusively from Everclear extraction. I've made a couple batches and testing it daily now. It's awesome! AND, it eliminates the drying and curing process and we believe it preserves terpenes.

I tried to copy link to it but on my phone and wasn't successful. Highly recommend checking it out.
Thank you very much. I will definitely check it out.

Another very good strain is Voodoo Rodeo. Indica dominant strain. Not allowed to say where to purchase them but if you do a search on google you'll find them. You can only buy them in one place. It runs 18-20% THC and 9-10% CBD. These figures represent the percentages you could see. It depends on how well you grow them. Do everything right and 20% THC and 10% CBD are possible.
I will search now. thank you.

Exactly. We're pretty used to being able to read (optimum) projected THC and CBD levels in most breeders' strain descriptions these days, but more and more of them are including "full" (they don't list the percentages of all 113+ cannabinoids - yet ;) - but they often list several) analysis reports that include both cannabinoids and terpines. I found myself looking at a few landrace type strains available in "breeders' packs" on Ace Seeds' website the other night, and saw listings for things like CBDV, THCV, CBC, CBD, Δ8THC, Δ9THC, CBG, CBN, and what appeared to be over 20 different terpines.

A lot of these substances... We still don't have much "official" (IOW, not a lot of research by the pointy head crowd) information on the vast majority of the cannabinoids, but that knowledge base is growing. And we can observe what a particular strain's effect profile is by trying it, or at least by reading others' experience reports... and then check each strain's analysis reports to see what set of cannabinoids (and terpines) in that specific combination and ratio provided that effect profile. With enough experience in this regard, we ought to be able to look at the analysis report of a strain we haven't tried and predict with some hope of accuracy whether or not it'll work for us. It seems that several - perhaps many - sets of cannabinoids are capable of working together synergistically to provide a stronger effect, an effect that lasts longer, or even a different effect altogether.

Well, providing links to products at non-sponsor's websites when those entities can be said to be in competition with one or more of our sponsors is frowned upon, but I'd think it would be allowable to mention the name of the breeder. Unless it's someone who managed to get banned so bad that his or her name made its way into the forum's auto-censor, lol, but that's probably not the case.

I'll mention the breeder of a strain regardless of whether or not it's a sponsor. But I'll only provide a link if it is a sponsor. And, as a courtesy to our sponsors for paying the bills that keep the server running and the hosting & bandwidth bills paid each month, I usually try to remember to highlight the sponsor's name.
This is exactly how I am starting to feel. We could of already saved the world with this plant if only it had not been wrongly placed many years ago. It's changing for the better and picking up speed. And I thank the gods for this turn around. Just imagine the knowledge we would have if this plant had been mainstream for the last hundred years.

Back
Top Bottom