LoGrow Boys Haze Xtreme: From Seed To Smoke

LOGROW420

420 Member
Hey everyone! :ciao: So we are fairly new at this whole Journaling bit and to 420 mag, but it looks like fun! So why not!? We will give it a go, so please bare with us.

We are new to the 420 magazine community as well, so here is a little info about us before getting into our first journal entry.

HAZE XTREME
These seeds were purchased from CKS.

8-10 week flower
Sativa Dominant
THC is strong, with a Body & Head high

We have absolutely 0 experience with this strain, but we have played around with a few other strains from CKS. So everyone gets to experience the freshness of the progress just as we get to.

February 2nd 5/5 of the seeds successfully popped and we had some great tadpoles.
In the dirt they went. 4/5 seed broke soil and 1 rotted.

On day 21 they were transplanted into 1/2 gallon pots. Looking beautiful, green and healthy!.

Below are picture I took Today March 5th 2019, and they are currently 31 days old.

We have managed to sex one FEMALE (YA!). She is the one in the top right of picture 1. What is throwing us off is the feller in the 2nd picture who is showing some INDICA dominant traits. Could this little feller be male? maybe a wrong seed? no clue.

A few more days and we should be able to sex the other 2 and the oddball. FINGERS CROSSED! Then we figure a max of 14 more days of VEG. Then off to go play with the big boys.

At this point we have a bunch of other strains on the go to try out, you can see them in the 2 pics below. There are some Early Miss Auto's, and Sativa Star. Blueberry seeds that just broke soil not long ago. A couple Purple Kush clones. A few unknowns that just rock your world when smoking.

But this extreme, we are def interested in. We may go outdoor with one. Not top it and see what kind of Christmas tree we can come up with. There are other growers who warn of the size this strain can reach. That just has us even more eager to grow it.

Once we clear out our Sativa Star, the Haze will go into a 6x6 room on 1000w HPS. We train our autoflower for growing against the wall to maximize the space. Seems to work out well. A quick turn over from a plant that sits outta the way.

So I guess WE will back in a few days for the update on the HAZE XTREME! and our SEXING results!

THANKS GUYS!

Thanks FoNz! I wish we had the time to journal on each variety we want to run through.

Yeah, the unknowns were seed we got for free a few years back ( im guessing 5 years ago). And have been cloned extensively since day 1.

The yield has noticeably dropped in them but the THC just seem to be getting stronger. Strong head high, and has you so dry it feels like you have been licking a salt block. Fairly short flower time as well. We threw some of the them outside this past summer, and pretty much turned our backyard into a christmas tree farm. They did outstanding! We weren't expecting them to perform like that. I wish we still had pictures. :(

Back
Top Bottom