Long time listener, first time caller

everyone over 30 has the same story. everyone who tries weed today will have the same story 30 yrs from now.

there's actual medical reasons for it, all related to tolerance. once you've acquired a latent amount collected in your fat cells it changes how you react to thc and other cannibinoids. it's a permanent change, meaning you can abstain for months, or even years, but you will never attain quite the same experience. it's a one way street.

most strains today are far more potent than the what was around in the 60's / 70's / 80's. even common strains. you can still access land race strains, if you want authentic, they will be as close as you can get. concentrate on those.
I'm sure there are medical reasons for it if it's a thing. But consider this: Between 14 and 18 I smoked virtually every day. The last time I smoked, not long after I turned 18, smoking worked as I expected. Fast-forward 30 years with no smoking and suddenly tolerance is such an issue? It could be simply age-related, but I'm going to assume that's wrong until I find proof to the contrary.

My plan is to focus on landraces until I succeed or give in...

Back
Top Bottom