Long time listener - first time caller

Hey there guys and gals,
I'm Triggle and I'm stoked to join the 420Mag community! I am an OMMP grower now but also have guerilla experience, all indoor. The last time I chronicled a grow online was on the weed portal and my username was EOUMountaineer if you want to check it out. The folks at Nirvana were kind enough to feature some of my photos on the order page for their Ice strain. Currently experimenting with CFLs and cabinet setups.

I'll be starting a journal in the next few days and would love to have you join me for the process! In the meantime I just wanted to say hello and wish you all happy growing. So proud of my state passing 91 and looking forward to the future here in Oregon!

Trig

Re: Long time listener, first time caller...

:welcome: Triggle to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO

Hey there guys and gals,
I'm Triggle and I'm stoked to join the 420Mag community! I am an OMMP grower now but also have guerilla experience, all indoor. The last time I chronicled a grow online was on the weed portal and my username was EOUMountaineer if you want to check it out. The folks at Nirvana were kind enough to feature some of my photos on the order page for their Ice strain. Currently experimenting with CFLs and cabinet setups.

I'll be starting a journal in the next few days and would love to have you join me for the process! In the meantime I just wanted to say hello and wish you all happy growing. So proud of my state passing 91 and looking forward to the future here in Oregon!

Trig

:welcome: Triggle to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

New Member Start Links
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards, :green_heart: :Namaste:
BEATEO
Thanks for the welcome! Great links for a new member too, still trying to figure out pics, it looks like mine are all rotated so far. Great to be a member of the community!

Great to have you in all of our community ever up this way free Clones for you brother

Back
Top Bottom