Long time silent reader

molotov

Hi everyone.

I've been reading and learning on this website for many years but have always been hesitant to join. I guess I finally decided that I've attained enough knowledge from many of the greenthumb gurus on here to partake in discussions. Hopefully one day I'll be able to help less experienced members then myself. Looking forward to it.

:welcome: to 420Mag molotov! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe! Spirited discussions, wisdom and valuable information are all freely exchanged here at 420Mag and we welcome all no matter how proficent in growing or talking bud as you have seen. We all our very glad you registered and came by to introduce yourself and get to know everyone. If there is anything we can assist you with just let us know.
Please:surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. I will provide some links to terrific members who will be happy you dropped in and said hello.:goodluck:
The links are here:
LED in the VipersNest
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!
DocBud's Medical Grow
Gators' Cage
Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Thank you Wingman.

I read so many threads, journals and posts on here that the names you mentioned sound familiar. I've been following up on Docs hempy grows since this is going to be the course I take for my first go at hydro. Once again, thank you and I hope some day I'll be able to contribute and help noobs like myself the way you guys have helped me. You guys have answered so many questions already. All I had to do was search through old threads. Glad to be a part of this.

Back
Top Bottom