Longer dark period

onestickz

I wanted to know if anybody has grown in a period longer than 12hrs lights off? Spoke to someone who brought that to my attention today and said u can get more tricones this way. I just wanted to know if it was some true to this. If anybody has grown this way, i would love to hear your input.✌

I use a form of DLS (Diminishing Light Schedule) in my greenhouse as a season extender. It's basically a continuation of GLR (Gas Lantern Routine), which is used for saving on electricity bills during veg. DLS for indoor growing is basically starting at 11/13 instead of 12/12. And then, every two weeks, you decrease the light cycle by 1/2 hour. It sort of simulates late fall/winter light which is said to give you a more potent crop, and I have noticed a difference in my outside DLS's, but I've never tried it inside personally and I generally always see more frostiness on outdoor plants anyway.

Ye i've used DLS in the past & it works but not over convinced about it for in door growing as i mainly got some seed in my bud over several grows of one strain, since i've change to 12/12 i'm a seedless bud man & that is what ya call true sensimilla.

Well about the comment of using less lighting hours to produce more tric's seems odd ?

But their is a certain amount of truth behind reducing relative humidity in the flowering stage to improve tric/resin :thumb:

Ye research is always good as it helps you build up a greater picture upon the subject... don't always take stuff at face value tho & perhaps learning over time trial/errors is a good option :thumb:

I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

Back
Top Bottom