Looking for a new forum

Ghost Post

I'll be wandering around
Now U C Me , Now U...
I have a few grows, inside and out.
Getting ready for another outside grow
this time I have an army of Clones

Feb_6_-_Close_to_Harvest_3_.JPG

Well that's a weird way to get people to read what you say, I wouldn't recommend using white a text colour, even if it's for your namesake. Anyways glad to have you here at the forums. Make yourself comfortable cuz there's no escape. Hope to SEE some more posts and pics,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Well that's a weird way to get people to read what you say, I wouldn't recommend using white a text colour, even if it's for your namesake. Anyways glad to have you here at the forums. Make yourself comfortable cuz there's no escape. Hope to SEE some more posts and pics,

KIG :green_heart:cheers

Yeah... it's easy for people to ignore...
Other forums have discouraged my "Need to Share"
So I have fun with it...
PS... it's not white...But close

Welcome Ghost. :) Im glad you're having fun, that's what it's all about. However if you make it too hard for some of us more intellectually challenged potheads, we end up ignoring you. In the end we all lose because we cease to share. I hope you hang around and show us what you have. :ciao:

Yeah... it's easy for people to ignore...
Other forums have discouraged my "Need to Share"
So I have fun with it...
PS... it's not white...But close

NOW I see you! :) hope your not ignored here, it's quite the inclusive family of growers here. Glad you decided to join up.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hi Ghost Post, welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:
You and your plants are most welcome here, as long as you abide by our Posting Guidelines. :thanks:

Politeness is mandatory here, visible text is optional. Good luck with your upcoming grow :goodluck:

Your at WHITE in the corner...
You need the third one over...( Alice Blue )
That is the one that's invisible...
The one you used is when I want to leave a trail... a bread crumb

Back
Top Bottom