Looking for feed back

Moutainherb13

420 Member
This is my first plant I've grown and I'm just curious to on what others think about it , I believe im in week 6 and all my white hairs are pretty much red/orange but my tricks are still clear looking , I just dont want to harvest to early but it's almost looking done . Also curious on if my buds look decent size or where they should be

Here is the plant

20210912_175101.jpg

20210912_175109.jpg

20210912_175120.jpg

20210912_175122.jpg

This is my first plant I've grown and I'm just curious to on what others think about it , I believe im in week 6 and all my white hairs are pretty much red/orange but my tricks are still clear looking , I just dont want to harvest to early but it's almost looking done . Also curious on if my buds look decent size or where they should be
Hey Moutainherb, I think you forget to download the photo.
Spark up

You are getting close, fresh fluffy pistils indicate a plant is still actively growing bud but yours looks to have mostly turned a dark color and are crinkling up. You are now at the early side of the harvest window, doesn’t mean chop right away - it means let her run for another week or 10 days and use scope to reevaluate.

Sage advice is always let her run until you think shes done, then give her another week or two.

Back
Top Bottom