Need Help with WhiteWidow!

Numbur129

i have bin growing the plant and flowering it for about 65 days. all the buds on the plant are frosty. and most of them are ready, most showing about 50% orange/red hairs.... BUT......

the top bud,the greatest one on the whole plant just isn't changing color! it looks frosty like the rest of the plant but the top just has 5 or 6 red hairs!!!

so the question is....

DOES WHITE WIDOW FULLY CHANGE COLOR OR DOES IT STAY WHITE?

AND

SHOULD I LET IT GROW AN EXTRA WEEK OR SHOULD I HARVEST NOW????

thank you,

Give it complete darkness (and very low humidity) for the last 48 hours and it ought to look finished when it's finished.

How many days did the plant stretch from the first day that you were on 12/12 light schedule?

look at the tricombs, not the hairs, 65 days seems long for WW :peace:

Do you have a magnifying loop, these are pretty cheap. The threads linked below, and pictures kind of walk you through the decision making process. Generally, most of the pro's I've read say that whenever you think it's ready - wait another week

when-to-harvest1.jpg

Pictures on when to harvest: Trichome colours

Trichome development and harvest time: how to get the best high

You wrong!
1 st. Hairs/Stigmas must be 2/3[60%] brown,or orange.
then 2 st. Trichorosomes should be 50 cloudy on 50 amber.

ok.. isn't that what i said? was to look at trichomes.
ohh and fyi.. more then 2/3's of the pistils can change without getting a 50/50, it depends on the strain and conditions of your grow.

You main cola is still growing a bit this is why you still have fresh white pistols. Just give it a bit more time. examine your trichs at different levels on the plant. if you have some branches that are more then ready to go then harvest those branches and let the others go a little longer.

wooooow great picture guide soniq +rep

and hightide, i think he might have jus misread ur post, i doubt it was personal at all :rollit:

ok.. isn't that what i said? was to look at trichomes.
ohh and fyi.. more then 2/3's of the pistils can change without getting a 50/50, it depends on the strain and conditions of your grow.

^ agreed.

Just because when trich's goes milky, hairs will be white, when trichs goes amber hairs may will get some of red/orange but when trichs 50 on 50 hairs goes 50-60% red and if you got no loop you can look in-to hairs...offcourse i dont know all the strains, or much but on trainwreck and much of other it's working tech.

well i've got some right now with about 2/3 hairs change and there are still clear trichomes, with some milky, and NO amber..

so it dosn't work with everyone... thats all i'm trying to tell you... (and other people reading this..i don't want to mislead anyone) you need to look at the trichomes not the hairs.. do what you want, i know i'm smoking dank. :peace:

well i've got some right now with about 2/3 hairs change and there are still clear trichomes, with some milky, and NO amber..

so it dosn't work with everyone... thats all i'm trying to tell you... (and other people reading this..i don't want to mislead anyone) you need to look at the trichomes not the hairs.. do what you want, i know i'm smoking dank. :peace:
With train wreck it was worked.
+this is what i found in my pc:
When_To_Harvest1.jpg

New flower/4-5weeks/6-7weeks/To Late![lost note]

every person's grow is different... do you think everyone around the world has the same conditions and the same strians?... NO! they are all different.. they will mature at different times, just because it works for you dosn't mean it will work for everyone, i don't know why you don't understand that, there are so many variables.

every person's grow is different... do you think everyone around the world has the same conditions and the same strians?... NO! they are all different.. they will mature at different times, just because it works for you dosn't mean it will work for everyone, i don't know why you don't understand that, there are so many variables.
i understand, and i dont say it's isnt working with that.I just say it can be worked with both variables man,belongs from strain...get chill'ed take some joint or so...i dont even think you gonna go so mad. :bongrip:
sorry if i was wrong'ly catched my meaning.

i wasn't mad at all, i just don't want others to be mislead. thats all :peace:

Back
Top Bottom