Looking for great Diesel/Purple/Kush genetics

ChefKimbo

Hey Fam,

The title speaks for itself. In the Southeast my experience is you kinda just get whats available. And even then you never know what it really is with all the fake names.
I'm looking to collect some good genetics like the different diesels and skunks and lemon strains. These are what I enjoy the most and help a lot with my back pain. Quality over high yield is my preference. Any suggestions would be highly welcomed. Just looking for personal recommendations.

Thanks in advance.

Msnl has a great selection as well as nirvana. I'm growing a photo misty kush from nirvana and a white LSD feminized auto from msnl and shipping was only 8 days for nirvana and 14 from msnl. They both came discrete shipping and its discrete I almost thought it was junk mail. I also paid with a prepaid greendot with no problem.

Sent from my XT907 using 420

Honestly I did.

GENERALLY most growers will be happy with their results because of the work put into the entire process. Nothing wrong with that, unless you're looking for a completely honest strain review.

I posted the question looking for a general consensus on those strains to those willing to share their experiences in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom