Looking for some help on my plants - Please

growinfo

Hi i have been growing three white widow plants for over a month and just switched them to flowering two weeks ago and can see pistols starting to sprout out. Unfortunately i had to make a make shift set up as i am closet growing and the plants out grew the original tent. I should have switched the to 12/12 a little sooner. They are about 28 inches tall currently in a three gallon hydroponic set up. I'm feeding them a regimen of general hydroponics floramicro floragro and florabloom, as well as calimagic. One of my plants recently wilted and died overnight. I am fearing the other two may do that aswell. However they seem to be doing great at the moment in terms of growth. But i am noticing the bottom leaves turning yellow and drying up. Some are also receiving black spots. The bottom leaves are not receiving much light. What do you believe the issues are and how may i go about fixing them? Or is this a normal response as the plant gets older and the lower leafs receive little amounts of light. Thank you any imput is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom