My 2nd try

JohnW

420 Member
I am pretty new to this growing part, I have the smoking part down. I recently tried DWC with a seed I found in some sour papaya I purchased from my local dispensary. I had it in a ten with 3 other plants which were in dirt. The sour papaya grew like 3 times the size of the dirt plants. I harvested just over 9 ounces from that plant. It was my first try at DWC. Here she is:
Virg.png

That was in a tent, under a HID lamp, and watered with spring water mixed with Bergman's plant food from ILoveGrowingMarijuana.com.

This time I am out of the tent but in a room which I control the temp and humidity. I am using LED lights and tap water mixed with General Hydroponics FloraGro + FloraMicro + FloraBloom. I have 2 plants growing right now on about week 11 of flowering. Looking like this:
1.jpg
2.jpg

The one on the left has big issues showing on it's leaves...:
3.jpg
4.jpg

Those pics were from 2 weeks ago, it's worst now.

My question is Why am I not getting anything near what I got from my 1st grow? Is it the water? Is it the nutrients? Is it the light?

Any feedback would be great, thanks.

you've got multiple deficiencies and lockouts happening. nitrogen toxicity, either calcium or potassium
I don't use flora grow so i can't really help you out on that, but i am sure they have a schedule that you should follow.
@The Phantom what do you think?

Thank you for the replies.

Flora grow does have a schedule I follow but, I only follow the upper part (the basic). I could buy the rest of the stuff I guess... it just sounds like a lot of different liquids needing added. What do you use PK?

I have two 2,000 watt LEDs (2 plants). I have not seen any pests since I stopped using dirt.

I think @Marzbadrock has another point he wants to try first.
Maybe he can assist you with the light and heights, as he could have a point. I also know there are members here that also use floragro. You do need the veg, micro and bloom

Thanks,
That was my first guess, I was thinking I should hang the HID lamp in between the two plants.
My second guess was the nutrients... but I have read many times that people use and like the floragro.
I wanted to use LED lights for less heat. Any suggestions on LED lights I could get that would compare to HID lamps?

Back
Top Bottom