Looking for some input on my plants pics included

Gunnr

Hello everyone, working on my 1st grow and just had a question on how the buds looked. Not really sure how delvoped they should be at this stage

They have been on 12/12 for 21 days now but i had to transplant them a week and a half ago to a larger single container. Started out in DYI DWC that held both plants but they out grew out of that within the 1st week of 12/12. These came to me as clones standing 10 inches tall and rootbound in a plastic cup u use for jellow shots. Both cups said Durban on them but not sure if that can belived. I was suprised i have made it this far but the wealth of knowledge on this websight has helped me through. Thanks in advance for any help u can guys can give.

002496.JPG

001468.JPG

004444.JPG

003469.JPG

Weeks 2-3 is where you first start to see little buds so yeah it looks fine to me. And no offense but it looks a little weak, but thats because (and I'm assuming from the pics) your just using a cfl for lighting. But other than that looks good to me.:rollit:

thanks for the reply man. I have 2 Flowering 1 Veg CFL going atm and 2 more 65 watt Flower CFls on the way. I wasnt expecting much yeild from these 2 with the condition i recived them in, just lookin for somethin smoke after all this work. I have a friend who i thought had experience in growing but as things roll along iam seeing he really dosent understrand what he is doing. About a month after i got these growing he came over to help me clone some and he just about striped the plants of side branches and fan leaves leaveing them both looking like Lolipops, If that hadnt happened i think things would be looking better at this point. Hopefully the two big 65watt flower bulbs will help them fatten up some before harvest. Thanks again for the help

I love the first shot... those hairs are sizzlin bra!
Have you given thought to trying some LST on those babies? While I can't see the whole plant in the one pic... it looks a lil tall and thin (no insult meant)
I don't know if it matters to you but, I think if you did do some Low Stress Training you would see and increase in your overall harvest!
There is an excellent link in my siggy, the "How to Grow" a most excellent read for beginners and old schoolers alike! Props to the original poster!
I hope I have helped in some small way... cheers!

Thanks for the input oldschooler. I found these forums after i reviced the plants so didnt know how to LST from the start and was a little worried about starting this late. I hopeing adding 2 more 65watt flower bulbs will help them bulk up some. Not 100% sure on the strain so just going to have to watch them to know when to harvest.

Yeah, about the unknowlegable friend, If you stick with the people and advice you get on this site you'll be OK. There is a huge depth of knowledge here. Its really great that growers can network like this. Lol, I don't know what people did before having the internet to do research.

Back
Top Bottom