Losing the cherry

metallizepp

Hello all. I have been looking for a discreet place to peruse information and ask questions of others who are in my same position. Thank you all for your foresight and for the creation of this Utopia for us all.

I have looked through the forum lists, and I dont think I saw my particular problem listed there...........

My Cat.
I loved my cat.
Until.
I moved my 2 babies to clean the room.
Cat ate all the leaves on a flowering baby. :(
Flowers are alright as far as I can tell, but she has NO foliage at all beside the new leaves starting, and the remaining flowers......

My question: Is she going to survive? Can I restore her to the glory she hadnt attained yet??

Re: Losing the cherry.

I'd say (without much in the way of personal experience), that if it's growing new leaves, then you're all right. I expect it would have been like a somewhat rough trimming.

Hello all. I have been looking for a discreet place to peruse information and ask questions of others who are in my same position. Thank you all for your foresight and for the creation of this Utopia for us all.

I have looked through the forum lists, and I dont think I saw my particular problem listed there...........

My Cat.
I loved my cat.
Until.
I moved my 2 babies to clean the room.
Cat ate all the leaves on a flowering baby. :(
Flowers are alright as far as I can tell, but she has NO foliage at all beside the new leaves starting, and the remaining flowers......

My question: Is she going to survive? Can I restore her to the glory she hadnt attained yet??

I understand your dilemma, but I am sure you cat will be fine. lol

In the time since my last post, yes the cat is fine, but she is still on my shit list. After eating all the foliage off my sativa that was in flower, Mary pretty much died. Stalk is still green. All flowers dried up and fell off. Put the girls (mary and jane) outdoors for natural sunlight etc, only to have had a damn FROST. So all leaves got white patches, totally dried up, and Im trying to baby her back to life. They are in Miracle Grow potting mix, with bonemeal added to soil, and I give my plants a 20-20-20 plant food every 14 days. Im wondering if a flush is in order, and if I am overfertilizing them, and that is just adding to the problem.... to all the experts out there, HELP! PLEASE!! I dont want to lose my virgin crop.......

I don't have a lot of experience with Miracle grow, but from what I understand, doesn't it have a bunch of time release fertilizers in it already?

You might want to consider putting them back to the veg stage if you've lost all of the flowers and most of the leaves. That's just a guess. Some pictures would help a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom