Please look at my plant - Why does he look like lettuce?

So cal mag should not be given that much.
My first guess is some light damage. But that’s a guess.
I never worry about ph ing my water. I use nutrient products that tend to be neutral. Otherwise if you don’t over feed the water it pretty much balances out.
A lot of that damage looks to be from light and overwatering.
Just a guess though.

I suppose it could be a mutant, but it does look like photos on the internet of cannabis leaves infected with the mosaic virus. I suppose this virus could be spread by leaf-sucking insects going from that plant to another plant – I don't know. Also could be spread by scissors/clippers.

1672958368596.png

I used the fox farm soil, and I feed cal mag every other day

agree that variegated look makes me think TMV but now after rereading think both VetSmoke and Azimuth nailed it most of it early on. Ye old overwatering by not letting soil dry out between watering sessions… hat trick.

Ditto, heres to hoping Stewie loses the stick and becomes a chick…..

also very important Hemmie…

great call on rubber mat! Hey what room in the house is your tent located? Any concrete slab or tile floors? Indoor concrete or tile stays at 55F year round might need to add pallet or 2 under tent if slab applies to your situation.

I know it’s crazy cuz advice comes from everywhere & you are wondering who is right.

anywho we gots to get you to dry that soil out fer starters. Please do not put another drop of water on that plant for days…. and days. Seriously you are killing her with water love. More water doesn’t equate to faster growth.

So for most soil types the soil needs to dry out, like really dry down to the bottom. In a continuously wet soil the roots can’t breathe... lack of oxygen to root zone. Don’t worry a plant that size should be able to 5 to 7 days easy with no water added.

fill same size pot with same soil mix but do not water…. weigh the new dry soil pot on kitchen scale. Now weigh the pot with your plant & compare results… the plant weighs nothing itself but the difference is the water weight. Don’t water your plant again until weight matches the dry pot of soil.

hang tight & we’ll get you tuned up

Transplant it , transplant it , if you transplant it, you will be surprised , for the 5 time transplant it already

Back
Top Bottom