My real first grow and I need a little help

I have 10 plants total 4 of those I started over a month ago ordered seeds from multiple venders labeled everything and sorted have a catche of seeds left as well for my greener future ,ok I started the first 4 outside all of them sprouted I noticed an inch worm on the underside of one of my seedlings he had ate the babies first set of NON seraded leaves starts with a C?? Then one of the babies got root rot and died from 2 much water.so now there’s 3 plants that are growing all those seeds came from the same batch but the one who got his/hers C” leaves ate off is darker in color like camo green and is just sitting there looking all ghetto with it’s beat up leaves not really growing to much but is 100% alive and slowly growing but nothing like the other 2 who are 3-4x bigger than the one who was savagely attacked by the inch worm,since attack all plants have been moved inside in the last week the tall 2 both have yellowing bottom single serrated leaves which is nitrogen def. my soil is organic with all the bells and whistles how often do I add nitrogen and how much,how much phosphate And how much potassium do I add to newly veg plants ??does organic soil need the added nutrients I’m using 60watt cfl bulbs I have 12 in total I’m only using 1 per plant so I have 3 active lights and I just feel like there’s soooooo much knowledge I need to absorb I don’t want to screw anything up I want all my plants to grow like these other fine ladies and gentlemen on here so I can upload pictures of my first grow as well just need a helping hand to get me there thank you all very much...Jack herer (Anon)-(omus )

Hey, Welcome to 420.

This is gonna sound harsh but you’ve got your cart pulling your horse. The time to research this is before you germinate seeds.

If you soil has all the bells and whistles then why are you adding nutes? A true organic soil has the ability to feed your plants from start to finish. What soil do you have? What’s in your soil mix? There are literally thousands of products on the market which is why it’s hard to give advice at times.

Now if you are going to add nutes then it’s much easier to use a cannabis nute as opposed to a standard lawn and garden fertilizer product. Weed needs high N and lower PK for veg cycle but for flower cycle it needs very little N and much higher PK. That’s why lawn and garden ferts do not work. Most cannabis nutes run one schedule for veg and another schedule for flower to get the ratios correct. Besides the NPK you also need calcium and magnesium

The easiest way for you to manage this is probably with a product called mega crop - they are a sponsor here. It is a one shot dry mix feed that you add to water. Starting out you add 2 grams by weight per gallon of water..... then based on how the plant responds you either stay at that same ratio or move up by .5 of a gram for the next feeding.

Everything you need to grow is here - it just takes reading.... a lot of reading!

Back
Top Bottom