Lost track of flowing week

Rahthestoner

Hey guys I'm a first time grower and first time signing up to any cannabis webpage I do a lot research and learning from reading stuff on this page so I decided to sign up to this one.So far Iv had no problems and I'm very happy but Iv realised going into week 7 of flowering that I might of been a week or so out.Is there anyway to tell I'm only worry as of the feed I'm giving them.
Now I'm doing it's as cheap as possible this time round so I stayed with using flairform green dream 1 all through veg and flairform green dream 2 through flower then I was told to use pro pk with my flowering flairform around week 4 and 5 and then to stop using pro pk and then week 5 I was told to use liquid lead for the next 4 weeks then flush. Should I continue and just deal with the week or so been out??
They are an indica i know that and they were healthy cloneS with healthy roots when I got them from a friend and I was told the strain was called red terror(now who really knows how true that is lol).
So if anyone could help in anyway it would be great.
Thanks from growers peace out stay high and happy from rahthestoner all the way from Australia.

Rah get a magnifier and look at the trichomes and once you have 50/50 cloudy and amber you can flush them. I'm guessing they are in soil so you can flush them for a week

Hey massgrower420 i appreciate the great knowledge I love to take in all great knowledge I did read about this and I did order one online should be here within the next 10 days.

I'm growing in a mix of cocoa and pirlite with about a 50mm layer of volcanic rock balls on the bottom my pots are about 40 cm wide at the top and about 40cm high and I use fresh feed everytime.

You got any pics?
Oh this is how I can show u pics lol

Here's some light on ,lights off and close up well as good as I could.

420-magazine-mobile1251948669.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1135684606.jpg
420-magazine-mobile727160843.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1691033371.jpg

Good job man. Girls look beautiful. Def can go for another couple weeks

Thanks mate I'm pretty happy with the way they are going. My main concern is because I was told to give them liquid lead from week 5 to week 8 and if I'm of by a week or two will it matter or should I use liquid lead till the end of week 8 and then back to just normal flairform dream team 2 until I flush.

Iv read some take 8 week and some 12 weeks this is where it concerns as it's and unknown strain

This is ridiculous that people grow this way. Just go buy some organic fish hydrolysate or cheaper, fish emulsion for your next grow and give it to them till you flower them and then topdress every other week with bat shit or seabird shit (high phosphorus) and kmag(high potassium) and water with molasses. Mammoth p is a new bottled microbe that I use that solubilizes phosphorus. Much more relaxed growing Organic. I never pH anything and get super awesome buds almost a gram per watt

This is ridiculous that people grow this way. Just go buy some organic fish hydrolysate or cheaper, fish emulsion for your next grow and give it to them till you flower them and then topdress every other week with bat shit or seabird shit (high phosphorus) and kmag(high potassium) and water with molasses. Mammoth p is a new bottled microbe that I use that solubilizes phosphorus. Much more relaxed growing Organic. I never pH anything and get super awesome buds almost a gram per watt

Thanks mate I will take all that on board for my next grow and I appreciate you taking your time to talk to me.
I am learning a lot as I knew it was going to be a slow and precious hobby that I look forward to been a long time grower for my self.

I have a question about buying seeds from a good reliable bank.
As I live in Australia can you recommend any good sites I can look at?

And WOW on getting almost a gram a watt that's amazing but I take it your a long time grower with a lot of experience.

Good job man. Girls look beautiful. Def can go for another couple weeks

Hello mate Iv got a question about flushing. I want to do a 10 day flush and I was wondering roughly when to start flushing going of the tricones. Any info would help heaps thanks mate hope to hear from you.

Back
Top Bottom