Love My RO Water!

I'm going to go out on an uncooked piece of spaghetti limb (that's how thin this advice could be) Try using a generic water filter pitcher with the replacement type cartridges. Versus the 100-150 for the RO rig plus filters etc.
Sad to see Murphy's law caught up to you but very nice looking girls there. As an experiment, try giving one extra nutrients once next feed. Stay inside the box you've been running tho. Welcome to the club.

I'm going to go out on an uncooked piece of spaghetti limb (that's how thin this advice could be) Try using a generic water filter pitcher with the replacement type cartridges. Versus the 100-150 for the RO rig plus filters etc.
Sad to see Murphy's law caught up to you but very nice looking girls there. As an experiment, try giving one extra nutrients once next feed. Stay inside the box you've been running tho. Welcome to the club.
hey @SoGnotSOG321,

Do you think maybe they look a touch underfed maybe? Or do you mean try this in an effort to find the sweet spot for the nutes? On my second grow I think I locked them up by following the AN recommended schedule and I was a bit gun shy this grow. I understand now that all environments are different of course and all factory recommendations are based on probably close to optimal conditions. I love to experiment, measure, and manage the different variables as part of this education so I will give that a try I think.

Thank you for the insight

GG

Hey @bluter thank you for taking the time to help me out. Very appreciated. I had read an article which said that variegated leaves are genetic as well. I think it had even mentioned it was specific to the Sensi Star? Sensi is one of my favorite strains and I was wondering if you had experience specific to Sensi Star?

GG

not that strain. i've had a number of plants exhibit that genetic trait though.

won't do a thing. the water pitcher filters are charcoal filters only. all it does is dress up the odour and flavour. your piss is way more filtered.

Keep the others fed normally. Pick one and go up a quarter 1/4 or half 1/2 what strength you were using normally. Ex. 1 teaspoon per gallon go up to 1 and 1/2 teaspoons for just that one plant. That's a 50% increase ok, first- this will let you side by side two plants and observe the reaction from both. It might take a week to see any changes depending on how much they drink, or longer. second- you get to experiment and see how well your hypothesis works, a little level of accomplishment and ego building if it works.
I would be hard pressed to find anyone here who has a strict feed rate that's off the manufacturer's directions and schedule and the sob stories (yes its Fkn heartbreaking to see anyone's grow turn to shit, to me) are almost daily about this full strength nutes and schedules Fkd them in the axx!

i've never used full strength bottle nutes on anything in any media.

i'm using a dry nute now whose feed chart is bang on.

mc. i'm in hempy and i don't think geoflora works in that media. it might be top dress etc.

i'm geared for promix though.

I have to wait to use it. I poured it into my soil mix and it started cooking them right away. I'm doing a closer look on my photos which looked ok but now I'm pulling a few lowers, and the same thing happened with my autos. I have new bags and FFOF ready for the next set and I'll be starting fresh on the MC.

Hey 420. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm now a few weeks from harvest and wanted to update everyone on what we thought might be variegated leaves. The variegation was limited to just a few leaves and it did not spread at all. Both of my Sensi Star plants have the same trait. Seemed harmless enough but really became prominent about 6 weeks into flower.

GG

IMG_1732.PNG

IMG_1733.PNG

Back
Top Bottom