Lowryder #2 1/4/09

the joint doctor say that its best to go 18/6 all the way from start to finish, i know you know this for sure, i think you sould keep it 18/6 and they will do there magic when its time, i'm sure they will bud but for now they keep growing wich is good for you this means more buds, its so rare to see a lowryder 2# hit 80cm i'm just amaized its growing like that, maybe this plant genetic has some sord of mutation or the grow hormon just keep working non stop, but just wait i'm sure it will bud !

you can keep them under 18/6 forever if you want. even if they weren't auto it wont harm them, in like a couple months you could flower them, or trim them then flower. lol cause they'll be huge.

just wait if you want, i was just guessing it might not be one so that you can consider it as an option.

either way, still looking good.

I would email the seed company with some pics and ask them for advice. Dope Seeds were always helpful with me and responded to my emails.

i sand them e mail and look what they sand me :

hi

Sorry for the delay in response to you, but we have had to go back to the breeder and take this up with them. Unfortunately all they have been able to say is that the genetics of this strain have been known to be a little unstable and will respond in an unpredictable way to conditions that it finds stressful. As a gesture of good faith we will replace these seeds if you choose to place any further orders with us.

after i grow it for 46 day.....from seed

who is the breeder? not joint doctor?

the plants seem to be responding great to your "conditions" and i doubt it's stress that is causing your plants to act this way. i would take the replacement seeds.

also they went back to the breeder for one complaint?? or more likely they have had more than just you complaining? if it was just one complaint, you'd think that they would think maybe they grabbed the wrong seeds or something. going back to the breeder seems systemic to me.

what i meant in my other post was, that if for some reason (random genetic variation, stress (lol), bad breeding) these plant did not show the auto gene, you can flower them by puttinjg them in 12/12 whenever you want. the only downside to waiting a long time to decide to go ahead and do that is that the plants will just keep growing until you do. by this time they will be huge, and perhaps too big for your space and/or light.

46 days and no budding. something aint right here.

Back
Top Bottom