Lowryder #2 1/4/09

let them finish cut off some of the undergrowth and tie down the big tops u should still be able to get killer donkey dicks off those babys

Go ahead full on with a 12/12 now. Unless you have another 18" to allow them to bud, take some clones, top them and allow them to bud out. Cut off all "N" and apply "P" every other feeding. you will see them flower faster.

hii Cherma i can give them 18/6 but i try to give them 12/12 after allmost 6 week from seed they are auotoflowr.
now thy in 18/6.
i dont andrstand what you say: Cut off all "N" and apply "P" every other feeding??
i use GHE fertilization
flora grow flora micro
flora bloom
all this from week 1 antil and.
bio roots for the 3 first week
bio bloom from week5-9
diamond nectar week 3-5
ripen-10 last day
super vit1 drop in a fertilization
this what i use for 3 years and its vrey good just this strain do me a troble
i tie down when is necessary thers 30 cm antil the light then....

this is the situation today i start the 8 week from seed.
they in 12/12allmost 2 weeks.
they stat to flowr now.
i cut the (n) and up the (p) and hope for good.
its weird grow after i find out thet is not an autoflowr.
they now 70 and 110 cm tall.
the small one with not to mach brunch and the biger just from half of the plant antil the top.
i whant to finsh this grow i am not satisfied from him and whithing to the next grow from good brider.
i up new pic tomorrow

hii

day 60 from seed start to flowr before 2 weeks maybe mor.
thers one plant ther the ather was a male.
i stop the flora grow (fertilization ) she is big.
the part from the bottom of the plant not develop but the top good.
her a few pic what you think.
i start 3 new seed :
lemon skunk
white rhino
super silver haze
all of them female

SV40000136.JPG

SV40000316.JPG

SV40000223.JPG

hey quntum,

been a while since i checked in on you. . .
Im glad you finally decided to take my advice about 12/12.
if you only did it a bit sooner, your plant would be a bit smaller which is what you seem to want.

I agree with eveyone else,
get like 20-30 pieces of thin string, tie one end to the top of each tall branch and tie the other end down on the bottom. make sure that you pull each top down until its almost horizontal, or as much as you can, to get it not so tall. what ever you can do in your space.

The point is to have a wider, rounder, lower plant so that you light can get to the bottom, and you'll get more bud from the bottom (and still get all the top bubs.
don't worry if the tops don't point at the light, they will correct themselves in a couple of hours. you can pull them down pretty hard if you want, it takes quite a bit to break a live branch. . . try not to break them though.

Back
Top Bottom