Lowryder #2 1/4/09

your doing great quantum,

don't get discouraged, i bet you will love the quality smoke you get,

don't want to tie it down i see. . . thats ok, but the bottom of the plant won't really develop anything smokable. that little closet is looking mighty full. . . kudos.

keep it up. . . your doing great!
WOF

day 70 from seed nic and small buds with a lot of crystal ..........
SV40000143.JPG

SV40000227.JPG

Quantuman,
I think I got my seeds from the same place you did. I bought 5 seeds and they arrived in a small plastic bag with "LRF" hand written on the bag. I'm in day 48 of my grow and still no flowers. I read your post about switching down to 12 hr of light. I started to reduce the number of hours from 18 to 12. I'm going to do it in 2 hr increments every other day until I get to 12. I have 4 plants, one is over 3 ft (91.4 cm) and the others are approaching the 3 foot mark.
Hope your harvest is worth the effort.
Here's my system (I also posted pictures the other day).
ebb & flow
600 watt HPS
18/6 from seed started 4/23/09
6" rockwool cubes
Fox Farm hydro nutes

hii lowryder2hydr.....
today i am in day 75 from seed ,if i think so i lose 2 weeks in the 18/6.
i am in week 6 in 12/12 and its look good.
i stop the floagrow(n) because of the height and give a litlle bit from the blom.
in about 2weeks from now i start to give the ripen for faster grow for the last 10 day .and then the flush and then dry.
hope for good and with all the problem all the grow i think it will be a nice amount they litlle saml but sticky and smell verey good like a fruit and with alot of crystal .
its now 110 cm tall and i use 400w in the closet with a bellows and fan and i use GHE fertilizer in all my grow. and hydroton

Back
Top Bottom