Lowryder2s on pause!?

MaffChronic

Hi all, I need some advice if you please.

I have four lowryder2s growing outside. not sure exactly how old they are (rookie mistake) but roughly 6/7 weeks. they started to flower about 4 weeks ago, everything looks good, plenty of trichs, good leaves, ph around 6.5, however they seemed to have come to a standstill.
in the last 3 weeks nothin ha really happened, no new hairs at all. I have checked the trich colour and they are still clear. am getting frustrated with how long they are taking.
also I have been feeding with plagron algabloom.
haven't had many sunny days lately so could that be what's stopping them?
any thoughts greatly appreciated :)

More information is usually needed to assist you in growing but I'll try my best. My GUESS would be three things:

1. Not enough sunlight
2. Wrong nutrients (N for nitrogen - P for phosphorus - K for potassium) N-P-K
3. No soil microbe activity

So here's your plan of action (you can modify it to your needs)

1. Make sure your plants are getting 5+ hours of direct sunlight, unless the days are BLAZING HOT (90+) then make sure that the sunlight you give them is in the morning or afternoon so it is not so harsh on them.
2. When flowering, your plants like more potassium and phosphorus and less nitrogen, here's an example
3. Most plants would like the soil microbiological activity a lot sooner but either way this should help your plants break down the nutrients so that they are more readily available for use. What's mycorrhizal fungi?, Where can I get some?

If you apply these three tips properly, it SHOULD solve your problem, however there may still another variable that is the cause of this "pause"

Either way if you want some FAT-KGB at the end of your grow, get ready to dish out $40+. But never stop researching after this post! Make sure you get many answers and find many solutions and make the absolute best decision on how to treat your plants.

:goodluck:

Everything Word said applies,
Also overwatering can be rookie mistake. If the soil stays too wet especially when there not much sun/heat , then the roots will be starved of oxygen and stop growing leading to stunted grow.

The LR2 I have grown have all been autoflowers in an E&F system, so I don't know if my experience translates to your plants, but I found that LR2 took a lot longer for the trichs to develop than other strains I have grown.

But the wait was well worth it.

Maybe all you need is patience.

Nice one peeps. Thanks for the answers, greatly appreciated.
I'm just gonna wait and keep my eye on them. The Sun has been poor here last few weeks.
I'll update if there is any change

Peace

Back
Top Bottom