Made some bubble hash for the first time

Remystemple

turned out great. just wish i didn't throw it out before i realized the 2nd wash gave more than the first lol. Trying dry ice hash next time. bubble bags rock. got 21g, YUM
20190809_200821.jpg20190809_200900.jpg20190809_201007.jpg20190809_201659.jpg20190809_201945.jpg20190809_202715.jpg

Man that stuff has amazing colors. I wish I had a dab!!

the best part is that it's just from trim. i'm thinking about trying a couple oz of bud now. i really love hash. growing up in a small town up north hash wasn't really a thing, and if it was it was horrible. but i read that dry ice method yields quite a bit more, so i think it's worth it to try an oz.

All those vids of the dudes with their credit cards scraping up huge piles of crystals omg YUM!

the best part is that it's just from trim. i'm thinking about trying a couple oz of bud now. i really love hash. growing up in a small town up north hash wasn't really a thing, and if it was it was horrible. but i read that dry ice method yields quite a bit more, so i think it's worth it to try an oz.

All those vids of the dudes with their credit cards scraping up huge piles of crystals omg YUM!
Do it with buds mate you won't be dissapointed. I made amnesia haze hash with full plants a while back and it was fuckin mental. Full on psychedelics. Way too strong for me but was great fun sniping folk with it during the day :)

Do it with buds mate you won't be dissapointed. I made amnesia haze hash with full plants a while back and it was fuckin mental. Full on psychedelics. Way too strong for me but was great fun sniping folk with it during the day :)
Thank you Barney for the input.
I have 3 GG plants in bloom with the largest (5X5 and loaded with very large COLAs). A 4th Afghan Kush 7 footer politely waits her turn. Some material I plan to take to dry then cure as in past years, but there is a lot of work in my near future. Two 10-level hanging herb drying devices (Gardiner's Supply) will accommodate a lot of the fresh material but still much will remain, and the second and 3rd ladies are also near their time. So....I've been wondering about cutting entire COLAs with their abundant trim and using it for bubble hash without a wait to dry and cure.

Would you cool or freeze the branch cuts or simply process it as bubble when it's cut? A younger friend who likes the exercise that making bubble by hand affords him will do the processing.

I plan to make some canna butter subsequently (via MBM). I'll vape and smoke some of the hash. Much of the herb, and hash I'll give away as I have in the past.

From past experience the COLA/branches' wet weight is 5-6+ grams (that should dry to 25% or less) with 1-2 lbs dry weight per plant if it goes as in the past. But there may be more, hard to tell until September.

Is there a significant downside to processing fresh?

Give your input for me it's "PROCEED WITH CAUTION!"

Thank you Barney for the input.
I have 3 GG plants in bloom with the largest (5X5 and loaded with very large COLAs). A 4th Afghan Kush 7 footer politely waits her turn. Some material I plan to take to dry then cure as in past years, but there is a lot of work in my near future. Two 10-level hanging herb drying devices (Gardiner's Supply) will accommodate a lot of the fresh material but still much will remain, and the second and 3rd ladies are also near their time. So....I've been wondering about cutting entire COLAs with their abundant trim and using it for bubble hash without a wait to dry and cure.

Would you cool or freeze the branch cuts or simply process it as bubble when it's cut? A younger friend who likes the exercise that making bubble by hand affords him will do the processing.

I plan to make some canna butter subsequently (via MBM). I'll vape and smoke some of the hash. Much of the herb, and hash I'll give away as I have in the past.

From past experience the COLA/branches' wet weight is 5-6+ grams (that should dry to 25% or less) with 1-2 lbs dry weight per plant if it goes as in the past. But there may be more, hard to tell until September.

Is there a significant downside to processing fresh?

Give your input for me it's "PROCEED WITH CAUTION!"

I was wondering the same thing when i was waiting for my trim to dry. curious.

I've put leaves I cut off the plant directly into the freezer for a few days in a large bowl and then threw it directly into the bubble bags before....it was all the leaves and it seemed to work well (note: I also used buds to make the hash). I dont see why you couldnt just use fresh cut plant matter instead, just freeze for a few hours so the trichomes break off easier.

Back
Top Bottom