Hash Ice Machine For Ice Hash - Some Questions

I have pretty much the same one, it looks the same anyway but mine wasn’t marketed for hash, just a mini washer, but with mine the working bag really helps keep it from clogging up when I am draining in, but I don’t use that bag they r selling, just something like this, that’s all different sizes but like gallon size is my preferred size like 70% full, and my first runs I was washing it for way to long, I was going for like 30 min each run and it was coming out slightly greenish
0597E016-2545-471C-ABFE-C9297C5300AB.jpeg

if so try out some winter hash
I'm hoping to give this a go this winter. I'm actually kicking around an idea of building a gizmo to fit in my trommel sifter - a mesh cylinder - solid ends - fits in a 5 gallon bucket with about one inch clearance and it can just sit in the trommel and tumble around to it's heart content.

I'm hoping to give this a go this winter. I'm actually kicking around an idea of building a gizmo to fit in my trommel sifter - a mesh cylinder - solid ends - fits in a 5 gallon bucket with about one inch clearance and it can just sit in the trommel and tumble around to it's heart content.
You don't have to shake it very hard. The whole idea is to break the trichomes heads off of the stalks, That happens when it is super cold & just the sliding friction action is enough, too much & you start to break down the leaf matter & get less pure hash

I have pretty much the same one, it looks the same anyway but mine wasn’t marketed for hash, just a mini washer, but with mine the working bag really helps keep it from clogging up when I am draining in, but I don’t use that bag they r selling, just something like this, that’s all different sizes but like gallon size is my preferred size like 70% full, and my first runs I was washing it for way to long, I was going for like 30 min each run and it was coming out slightly greenish
0597E016-2545-471C-ABFE-C9297C5300AB.jpeg

Hope I can find that bag too on Amazon near my country

You don't have to shake it very hard.
Darn - I sure like to build stuff!!!! :rofl: As I was laying in bed this morning thinkin' "this is way too early to get up" I was also thinkin' "Am I making this too complicated??":hmmmm:

I bought one this year that looks like this one, it is called a Bubble Magic Washing Machine. It came with the 220 micron bag and yes a bag is very necessary or cleanup afterward would be much harder.
The two buttons on the top. One sets the time of agitation, up to 15 minutes, the other button is kind of useless to me. It's for water fill not a button at all and not needed. Just pour water in from the main opening.
I am glad I bought it. It didn't come with meaningful instructions but there are videos on YouTube.
I have made bubble hash many times over the years and thought this would be an easier way.
You need ice, cold water, frozen weed, 5 gallon filter bags to strain the finished product.
I gather all my materials.
Get my filter bags and buckets ready.
Put the frozen weed in the 220 micron bag with a little ice into the machine, and then add ice to the halfway point.
Add Cold water up to about the 1/2 way mark on the tank.
Let it sit until the mixture is very cold. (remember you want the trich heads to break off and they do it best frozen)
Then set your timer. (I let it run for the whole 15 minute cycle)

Mine has a drain hose that unhooks from one end at the top of the machine and when lowered allows the slurry to drain out into your bucketed filter bags.
Then you scrape the bubble hash from your filter bags and set it up to run again if desired.
I usually run the same weed twice and yes it does come out a little greener on the second run.

I also have a Dabpress (rosin press) that I can make rosin from the bubble hash.

I think it works better if you don't fill it all the way up to the top. About 1/2 way works great.

I hope you enjoy making it.

I bought one this year that looks like this one, it is called a Bubble Magic Washing Machine. It came with the 220 micron bag and yes a bag is very necessary or cleanup afterward would be much harder.
The two buttons on the top. One sets the time of agitation, up to 15 minutes, the other button is kind of useless to me. It's for water fill not a button at all and not needed. Just pour water in from the main opening.
I am glad I bought it. It didn't come with meaningful instructions but there are videos on YouTube.
I have made bubble hash many times over the years and thought this would be an easier way.
You need ice, cold water, frozen weed, 5 gallon filter bags to strain the finished product.
I gather all my materials.
Get my filter bags and buckets ready.
Put the frozen weed in the 220 micron bag with a little ice into the machine, and then add ice to the halfway point.
Add Cold water up to about the 1/2 way mark on the tank.
Let it sit until the mixture is very cold. (remember you want the trich heads to break off and they do it best frozen)
Then set your timer. (I let it run for the whole 15 minute cycle)

Mine has a drain hose that unhooks from one end at the top of the machine and when lowered allows the slurry to drain out into your bucketed filter bags.
Then you scrape the bubble hash from your filter bags and set it up to run again if desired.
I usually run the same weed twice and yes it does come out a little greener on the second run.

I also have a Dabpress (rosin press) that I can make rosin from the bubble hash.

I think it works better if you don't fill it all the way up to the top. About 1/2 way works great.

I hope you enjoy making it.

Thank you a lot which site the working bag is enough 20 Liter ore 8 Liter ones? How much weed can i add to it?

Thank you a lot which site the working bag is enough 20 Liter ore 8 Liter ones? How much weed can i add to it?
I'm not sure of the 220 micron bag size. It came with mine. It will hold more weed than I have put in it. I would suggest not overfilling the bag or machine with ice and water. About 1/2 way on the machine.
I have put two gallon bags full of weed in the 220 micron bag. It would have held more but with the ice and water, it was enough.
I would think the 8 liter would be enough, unless you are going to be running a lot of weed. If so, I would get a bigger machine. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think it will work perfectly, just make sure to really clean it good, nothing but hash has ever been washed in mine, I would just worry about soap residue if they used it to wash clothes
Hey, i will buy from someone else this washining mashine what you think it's good for making ice hash?

Screenshot_2023-11-03-09-48-08-384_com.ebay.kleinanzeigen.jpg

Hey, i will buy from someone else this washining mashine what you think it's good for making ice hash?

Screenshot_2023-11-03-09-48-08-384_com.ebay.kleinanzeigen.jpg
Did you even try the simple ways? @Krissi Carbone got good results just using her freezer
Freezer Hash Time & a screen
Using water you have a wet mess, have to dry your trichomes or they will mold & takes way longer

Looking good smelling a bit but the Iso alcohol will clean it good hopefully. Can't wait for making bubble hash that way

IMG_20231105_131552.jpg
IMG_20231105_131506.jpg
IMG_20231105_131457.jpg
IMG_20231105_131442.jpg

Back
Top Bottom