Hash Ice Machine For Ice Hash - Some Questions

I've only made bubble a handful of times but what I've learned along the way is that
you want more ice than water and the bucket should be nearly impossible to stir.
The friction of the material rubbing against the ice is what dislodges the trichomes.
If you have too much water you're not going to get the yield you're looking for and
I would imagine that these washers wouldn't be able to spin if u loaded them as I'm describing.

I found instead of stirring, I'm kind of pulling the material upwards through the ice.
It might sound stupid but I've been using a drill attachment by hand because when I tried with a drill
it just spun in circles and didn't give the agitation that's required. That and a broom handle.

Beat and stir it until it foams and then pour it through the bags,
then take your working bag and fill it with water, itll foam and bubble, treat it like ur dipping a tea bag...
you want to let all the remaining trichomes sink the bottom of the bucket, pour it through the collecting bags again...
repeat a few times mixing the material a bit between runs... Another thing I've learned is that with fresh material, you end up with way cleaner, less green hash, you'll likely stop yielding or have ur ice melted before you get any green hash.

And another thing I've learned along the is that you only need 2 or 3 bags... You can use the 160 or 120 as ur working bag and just have the 20 below it.

Shit Guy's i can fight the smell of the washing Mashine even with 99% Iso Alcohol :( Fuck it's still smells like Chemical

Fuck Fuck Fuck

16994806857664291292581581676908.jpg

16994807070857659376573875548505.jpg

What can help for cleaning maybe some soap ore so?
I don't make the best hash, but I've done it a few times. :bong:

I've made it without a machine. Just me, my buckets and bags, ice, water and a broom handle. :rolleyes: I agree with the previous poster about the 1st run making the best. Less green. :)
It's a lot more work than the washing machine but not much less. :rolleyes:
I don't even use the 25 micron bag anymore. After the first run, it would take over a day to drain and what I got from it wasn't worth the trouble. :bong:

I don't wash the machine with anything. After finishing up the hash making, I rinse it out very very thoroughly and let it dry for days without putting it away. Yes, there is some green staining and it smells a bit like weed, but no problems yet.:)

Hey guy's, i bought a Bucket 20l volume hope it's the right one?

I check the Herb i have for making Hash 300-400g Holy Shit i never done so much only Trim stuff but this Plant is a Nightmare to Trim very leafy Buds and that's the Best Method know for Making Hash a lot lol...

Tomorrow i have to clean the Bubble Bag's with Iso Alcohol and then i have to wait for the Bucket and i need a Lot of Ice lol how much Herb i can Wash are the 300-400g Possible to Wash at once?

Screenshot_2023-11-13-18-12-40-834_com.ebay.mobile-edit.jpg

I've only made bubble a handful of times but what I've learned along the way is that
you want more ice than water and the bucket should be nearly impossible to stir.
The friction of the material rubbing against the ice is what dislodges the trichomes.
If you have too much water you're not going to get the yield you're looking for and
I would imagine that these washers wouldn't be able to spin if u loaded them as I'm describing.

I found instead of stirring, I'm kind of pulling the material upwards through the ice.
It might sound stupid but I've been using a drill attachment by hand because when I tried with a drill
it just spun in circles and didn't give the agitation that's required. That and a broom handle.

Beat and stir it until it foams and then pour it through the bags,
then take your working bag and fill it with water, itll foam and bubble, treat it like ur dipping a tea bag...
you want to let all the remaining trichomes sink the bottom of the bucket, pour it through the collecting bags again...
repeat a few times mixing the material a bit between runs... Another thing I've learned is that with fresh material, you end up with way cleaner, less green hash, you'll likely stop yielding or have ur ice melted before you get any green hash.

And another thing I've learned along the is that you only need 2 or 3 bags... You can use the 160 or 120 as ur working bag and just have the 20 below it.
I have 5 diffrent Bag's 220,180,120,73,25

Which one i need? You sure only 3 Bag's?

I made some hash with the 180 (I think mine is 160), 120 and 25 bags a few weeks ago and this is how it turned out. Anything from the 120 is pretty much garbage (that's it on the left in the first image) but since there wasn't a whole lot I just mixed it in with the better stuff. You should be able to use the 120 and 25 by themselves. I prefer to stir in a bucket before pouring through the bags. Helps to have 2 or 3 buckets. You'll need at least 2 so you can move your working bag out of the bucket with the other bags. Not sure why the second image is so small lol
That's it after drying in front of a heater for a bit.

20231028_145522-jpg.3462871
20231031_091318.png

I made some hash with the 180 (I think mine is 160), 120 and 25 bags a few weeks ago and this is how it turned out. Anything from the 120 is pretty much garbage (that's it on the left in the first image) but since there wasn't a whole lot I just mixed it in with the better stuff. You should be able to use the 120 and 25 by themselves. I prefer to stir in a bucket before pouring through the bags. Helps to have 2 or 3 buckets. You'll need at least 2 so you can move your working bag out of the bucket with the other bags. Not sure why the second image is so small lol
That's it after drying in front of a heater for a bit.

20231028_145522-jpg.3462871
20231031_091318.png
2 Buckets? OK i try to cancel the order with the Single Bucket and buy a second hopefully they can cancel it.

I have seen this Ice Water Mashine Hash Ice Washing Mashine ideal for Bubble Bags

Is that recommended for Bubble Hash making? I try in the past without the Mashine but wasn't happy with the result!

Is this Mesh working Bag a must ore is without it also OK? Working Bag for ICE-O-LATOR Washing Mashine, 20 Liter
I like to be hands on. With that being said i perfer a 5 gal bucket and a hand drill with a paint mixer attached. Always freeze material prior to agitation. And hash will only be as good as the quality of the material will allow. I use baby buds not "trim" unless the trim has visible trichomes..

I like to be hands on. With that being said i perfer a 5 gal bucket and a hand drill with a paint mixer attached. Always freeze material prior to agitation. And hash will only be as good as the quality of the material will allow. I use baby buds not "trim" unless the trim has visible trichomes..
Right. Freezing cold is what you need. When I started making bubble hash, I was using the bucket and paddle method. I used a winemaking spoon, or a paint mixer on a drill, and ice water. (bud was frozen) After using my "washing machine" several times, and after doing much more research, I realized I was being WAY too rough. If everything is ice cold ( I like to use near frozen water as well), then all you need is to GENTLY mix the weed in the ice water. It doesn't take much to knock off the trichomes. If I had used the paint mixer, my hash would have been green. You can wash it as many times as you want.

Back
Top Bottom