Male, Female or hermy (pics included)

Eyeless

k guys i think i have a male and a female (2 separate and a 3rd not flowering yet)...however the one that i thought was a male seems to be producing female flowers at the top (with small ball like things around branches)...so if you guys could help...not sure if it's completely male...also i have pics of the other and if u guys can clearly say it's a female pls let me know

these r the possible hermy...
malefemale1.JPG

femalemale.JPG

malefemale.JPG

this is the possible female
female1.JPG

female.JPG

pls let me know
Also if these pics don't work...they are uploaded to my gallery under (eyeless1)

That first one from the best I can tell looks like it's all female, the second one definitely a male, the third one isn't close enough of a shot for me to be able to see what it is, fourth one looks like it's a female, and the fifth one is just a little tiny thumbnail that I can't tell what the hell it is.

How bad is it really to have seedy buds? does it reduce quality of bud by quite a bit or is it just hassle to remove seeds?? because if the hermy will produce bud...i kinda want 2 keep it...as i only have 2 plants flowering properly right now

Definitely reduces the quality, strength and yield. Avoid seeds at all costs. If you want to keep the hermi you need to seperate it from the rest and use clean cutters to remove all male pollen sacks as soon as they show up. Not worth the risk in my opinion. Not to mention that pollen will be a pain in the ass to get out of your grow area well enough that your future grows won't get seeded. Basically I am saying that you will lose more bud than you will gain by keeping that thing.

bro just take out the male and hermies, find a good mother plant and clone it, this on time ou might be short on bud, but at least youll have plants for a while, and this way theres no risk. So if you want to take a hermie to another room, clone a female and take the clones to a differnt room. I dont know im a first time grower as well, but thats what i woould do.

Gonna be too late if you wait any longer. Hell it might already be to late to avoid getting ANY seeds. Still if you keep those around you'll have nothing but seeds.

Back
Top Bottom