male or female budding or not

hank almighty

hello there. i have been growing now since about half way through may and i started with little white hairs poking out of all the runoffs. they then started to garry on growing but then balls started to appear out from behnd them. now the top 1/4 of my plant is cover in balls and they are starting to open into flowers. what do i do. is this a female thats about to bud. is it too late for it to bud. can i do anything with the flowers or is it a male. anouther question is i have a purple haze plant i i just want to know if its looking healthy. and because its getting cold i want to put them in my loft with me becasue thats my room and i would like to know the minimum size lamp or a deccent one thast isnt to big or expesive that can sufficently grow 3 plants. here are some pics. please any advice welcome. thx and ive also her a rumor that if you take the top buds off of stinging nettles and boil them up. i makes a feed for your plants thats like pure speed. is this true
overlay-round.gif
overlay-roundp.gif
overlay-roundp.gif
overlay-roundp.gif
overlay-round.gif

i sorry if you cant see pics. and if you cant they are in the photo gallery. cheers.

Back
Top Bottom