Males or Female

Growingasmile

Is this male or female?

Attachments

• 20190228_173206-1.jpg
    20190228_173206-1.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 122
males like to stretch a bit quicker than females , this is to pollinate the crops , you kind or can tell a male by just seeing how it grows . not so bad if you want a pile of seeds lol
I was thinking of getting a male and using it as a father rather than a mother plant , for breeding just

males like to stretch a bit quicker than females , this is to pollinate the crops , you kind or can tell a male by just seeing how it grows . not so bad if you want a pile of seeds lol
I was thinking of getting a male and using it as a father rather than a mother plant , for breeding just
Thanks for the response I was curious of the males biological processes

Ya my gut was telling me it was a male(taller and more nose spacing) so I threw it in the flower tent, took about 1 week for him to show(up potted on the 19th, showed/culled on the 27th)... not sure exactly how long it takes for the balls to mature and open up... maybe another 48-72hrs? But I’m guessing.

If you can find a stellar father that passes on his characteristics, it is a huge deal in the breeding world. Some of Bodhi’s males go for a fortune... and duke diamonds screaming eagle male is out of this world and passing on traits to all of the crosses he’s made.

think a coule of mine aee reaching maturiry
took this last night
C83ED9BD-BF6D-4ACA-99CA-F322EB830FB0.jpeg

i think that is clearly a females bits lol royal haze auto
24 days from seed

then i have a same age gas og, photo, being manifolded
and showing these
DEC62ECF-7DD8-422F-8DA7-A502F66600CD.jpeg

i understand the confusion with this topic lol

Back
Top Bottom