Mandala: Beyond The Brain

go green

Hey Peeps!

I am looking into Mandala's genetics of Beyond The Brain. It looks badass, and I believe they have quality genetics and products.

Has anybody started these yet? I know they are fairly new to Mandala, and the market.

:popcorn:

Woot Woot! Go Mandala! Any other Mandala genetics post em up!

-Go

Haven't had the opportunity to go "beyond the brain" yet. However I have played with Satori several times. I have faith in Mandala genetics, they always have quality placed just over yield, which still is proficient. Have you checked into Satori as well? From my understanding, even though beyond the brain is newer, Satori is true quality proven time and again with abundant yeilds. :smokin:

Satori is on the list my friend. Thank you kindly for your input.

I have heard great things about Satori and Mandala in general. It's great.

Thank you! +rep

-Go

I have had two successful grows of B.T.B., and have gone so far as pollination and seed collection (cheaper). The plant is amazing -- quick, vigorous growth, with amazing trichome formation near the end of life on female flowers. No need to fertilize more than once during vegetative and once with high-bloom during flowering. Works with SOG and SCROG, since the head nug can grow huge, probably best with SOG.

Never ran beyond the brain, but I'm a huge fan of mandala and their genetics. I had 3 different cuts of satori that I used to run as day time smoke before I lost them. My favorite day smoke. I've got an order now for some more beans. Btb is included.

Back
Top Bottom