Marijuana Hunters....

Yes, I agree. In the tropical areas of Australia, guerilla growers plant out among Lantana, which has a very similar photo-spectrum to Cannabis. You should also note that satellites have sophisticated spectrum imaging ability.
I know it sounds like an Orwellian nightmare, but you can never be too careful these days, as Big Brother has some very sophisticated technology.

ps. growers in the US who grow in warm temperate, sub-tropical, or tropical climates would be well served to explore plant nurseries for Lantana. It is a great plant to disguise cannabis with.

That sounds a bit of a stretch. You would need hundreds if not thousands of detectors across the city to enable a patterned search. And even then, they would need that dude from Numbers to come up with some obscure algorithm to process the data...things like air temp, wind direction and velocity, time of release of the pollen. Authorities would know by now that most, if not all, of growers dispose of male plants long before the flowering stage. It would not be a worthwhile investment in the pollen detection technology.

it wouldnt work searching pollen at least around here there so much of that crap from so many diffent plants and trees it would be impossible to do that but they do fly the choppers with infared cameras or what ever they got now all along the woods and down the river

like i said it was 20 yrs ago. it was on KLOS if i remember correctly. i was driving through the hollywood hills at rush hour to avoid traffic and smoking a joint. funny how some things are so easily remembered. but i never heard it mentioned again.

is klos still on the air out there? i used to love the 7th day. seven albums back to back.

Back
Top Bottom