Marijuana Pi - A Grow Room Computer

Led Shaper

420 Member
I want to present you the way I manage my flowering tent.
For this I do a system with a Rapberry pi mainboard, some relay led drivers and thermometers and a wifi adapter.

All mounted in a plastic suitcase.

V_Ferme.jpg

V_ouverte.jpg

V_ouverte_pres.JPG

I can do a thermal regulation for each plant by controling heat mat and do some lightning programs. I have 3 independent lamp circuits: a blue a red and infra red.

V_bleu.JPG

V_rouge.JPG

I can do individual plant thermal regulation, and recording.

My experience with this system, show me that, If you have the same containers and the same heating mat for each plant, it is no use to have a system like me, one thermometer in one pot can control all the heating mats.

A raspberry pi is very reliable, It never crash (except when I do a bug in programming)
It make a long time that I use some pi to control my grow rooms, at first it allow to have all the wiring in a box and not in the grow room. The consumption of this system is very low 5W all the relay are closed (2w open), I measure a cheap timer which was consuming 10w.
I use Apache/php/mysql and the crontab to do the programming.

The wifi connection allow me to control my grow room from everywhere.

I am surprised that I have not seen more Pi based grow room items. I have found a pretty need and simple setup for monitoring grow room temp and humidity using Pi.

Back
Top Bottom