Maritime grow season where's all my fellow Atlantic Canadians.

Welcome to the 420 site, lots of info on here for anything you need. White Widow grows well here. I use General Hydroponics Micro, Grow, and bloom With a touch of unfiltered honey and non sulfured molasses and my grow turned out amazing.

Great site.That stuff looks like its for hydro?? I plant outdoors

Nice looking plants guys. Iam here next door to you in Nl.Got any suggestions on plants to try.We have a real short season here and been trying alot of different strains but not getting results I want.What do you use for fertilizers?
Anything auto or if you can find mostly indica strains I'm trying blueberry this summer and entertaining a few others

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey there fellas! We were just smoking some CKS Crown Royal last night. DAMN, is that good smoke! We have a double barrel joint holder, so we rolled up Gorilla Glue for the other. Then we fell asleep. To be fair though, we'd been smoking and taking caps all day. Lol!
Nice canna I only wish I still had some left it's long gone! Can't wait for my current white widow dark angel nuken sour diesel photos to finish along with a few auto mazar

I am growing blueberry this summer as well. I am also going to try Strawberry haze and Pineapple express and maybe white widow again it was a big hit. for the indicas. For sativas I am going to try Chocoloco and Tangeribe dream.
Great news I love seeing a variety!how's your winter been so far?

Much east coast love b'y !
420-magazine-mobile147596827.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1652130915.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1909592685.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Looks good man! What's strain?

Nice canna I only wish I still had some left it's long gone! Can't wait for my current white widow dark angel nuken sour diesel photos to finish along with a few auto mazar

Have you ever tried the Mazar? Just curious as to how it smokes.

Thanks for stopping by our journal. We will be unveiling a surprise (hopefully) tomorrow. Waiting on it to ship to us. It was gifted to us from one of our sponsors. It's gonna be cool! Lol!

Have a great day bud!

:passitleft:

Have you ever tried the Mazar? Just curious as to how it smokes.

Thanks for stopping by our journal. We will be unveiling a surprise (hopefully) tomorrow. Waiting on it to ship to us. It was gifted to us from one of our sponsors. It's gonna be cool! Lol!

Have a great day bud!

:passitleft:
No I haven't yet but I'll keep you posted as dutch passion has some damn good genetics!

I am growing blueberry this summer as well. I am also going to try Strawberry haze and Pineapple express and maybe white widow again it was a big hit. for the indicas. For sativas I am going to try Chocoloco and Tangeribe dream.
Also where are you ordering your seeds?

I've smoke durban poison a few times haven't grown it though,likely will now that crop king released one!

Also where are you ordering your seeds?

Hey borden how r things, I ordered from Bonza Seeds in the UK. They have the biggest variety I have seen anyplace. Got my first order in 11 days. Waiting on my order of autos from them now, just so I have enough product until my photos grow is ready.
20170520_111250.jpg
20170518_081230.jpg
some pics of my current grow

Back
Top Bottom