Maritime grow season where's all my fellow Atlantic Canadians.

420-magazine-mobile420686451.jpg
autos

Sent from my SGH-I337M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks my auto fems are currently in jars to cure other than 4 jack herers I planted late one crown royale and one early vixen are 1 week from harvest and the rest I'd say around Oct 10th hope the rains not bad

Looking good man glad to see them flowering finally!! Looks like your photos will finish mid October like mone

So came home too 7 plants cut down and a rcmp card in my door ffs there goes my crown royale now I'm nervous if they'll return with a warrant. ..stupid fuckers walked by to monsters in the ground too.. wish me luck

2 monsters they walked by along with 25 previously harvested autos and a few more photos out in the woods but still a loss none the less lost my two biggest crown royale that I was looking most forward too and 4 auto Jacks along with 2 of my Dana Larsen plants and carded or not I may have been above my allowance but such is live ..wish I knew how to post the video from my security cameras of the dirty pigs at work

anything going on today?

better off not posting it.......ive seen it, and you can identify the cop......don't think its a good idea.

hopefully nothing comes outta this

also.....I think they needed a warrant in the first place......just cant go walking around on private property all willy nilly like

I ended up with 5 lbs and lost a couple no complaints at all.also have an indoor auto grow going and one female clone a friend gave me I'm gonna use as a mother next season!

Back
Top Bottom