Maritime grow season where's all my fellow Atlantic Canadians.

420-magazine-mobile410902886.jpg
here's my third batch of autos for the year only sprouted four but can't wait till October for these Jack herer auto fems to finish...
420-magazine-mobile1628290984.jpg
420-magazine-mobile806573078.jpg
420-magazine-mobile443083560.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1288392520.jpg
over all shot of my first five autos and a pic of my two crown royale fems and one early vixen.
420-magazine-mobile735724934.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1430938998.jpg
420-magazine-mobile942455733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1900774209.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1037305015.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1466745802.jpg
420-magazine-mobile207894118.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1930919363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile360848282.jpg
420-magazine-mobile946992087.jpg
and a few pics of my autos in second week of flower also have a second batch in week one

*~Borden-grow~*

Man you got a lot going on there, I wish I was able to grow a big crop like that, I can barely look after the 5 I have. Great job though, you are going to be some busy come harvest time, can't wait to see pics of them all at harvest time. Great job bud. Am I the only one that has been having troubles with this site lately?:nicethread::nicethread::rollit:

Thanks cannanewb it's great to share with like minded growers from my region I hope to be very busy come harvest time. Last year I lost 70 before July to thieves so I'm banking on this season I've had good and bad years over the past 15 but nothing like last season was my worst this season I have roughly 40 going and a lot more control on them here's to fingers crossed it works out

*~Borden-grow~*

You lost 70 plants last year to thieves? Scum I thought we had it bad here. Three things I can't stand, lazy people, thieves and liars. Do you take all your plants in every night or do you just have them hid well? I like sharing and seeing what others in the area are doing as well, especially if they are doing outdoor grows. I have been looking for what I am going to grow next year. I have WW left from this year and I want to grow Blueberry Feminized and Pineapple Kush.

Yeah I Lost them the day before I was set to plant in the woods I was hardening them off then had them all ready to go in my yard for the next morning and well the assholes got lucky! As for next season I wanna try a few more things from crop King like purple kush and white cookies but I also just acquired some freezeland seeds from my buddy in nb they're old but hopefully I can get another mother going and yes anything at my house goes inside at night in the buckets and the rest let's hope are hidden enough to go un noticed but I leave a couple bag seeds out as a distraction fuck it they can have them if need be I also have four security cameras up in my yard that beep when movement is triggered and they play back noise or I can yell out too them so here's to hoping fingers crossed

*~Borden-grow~*

Also as for the site I've been having issues all week with my iPad app it's been driving me crazy but making the wife happy haha she gets more convo that way

*~Borden-grow~*

What are bag seeds? Taking them in every night and out again every morning is a lot of extra work just because some assholes are to lazy to buy their own seeds and grow there own. Are you having any problems with this site, I can hardly change pages, or post new pages takes for ever. When I get to the bottom of a page sometimes there is more of the page that doesn't show up to go to the next page. It is pissing me off.

Bag seeds are just random seeds I found in some good smoke over the years that I save and always sprout a few just to see what happens this year they're in totes as distractions if they come looking they will lug them away and I'm not out much is my thought and if they don't then it's bonus smoke for the year and. Yes I've had similar issues with the page lately along with the app not working at all so I had to view it through my web browser!

*~Borden-grow~*

What are bag seeds? Taking them in every night and out again every morning is a lot of extra work just because some assholes are to lazy to buy their own seeds and grow there own. Are you having any problems with this site, I can hardly change pages, or post new pages takes for ever. When I get to the bottom of a page sometimes there is more of the page that doesn't show up to go to the next page. It is pissing me off.

I do indeed this is just my home show haha I have a couple plots out in the woods as well and welcome fellow maritimer where did you get the blue dream?

*~Borden-grow~*

Single Seeds Canada. Be sure to get the Humboldt "Blue Dream". The site is very legit. I also recommend the Sour Kush aka headband from reserve privada a very heavy stoned indica and also a good yielder. late September , early October where I am located which is one of the most southern areas. If you are in PEI you may need to keep out a little longer to flower which then gets risky with frost but you should be alright. I would not recommend the bubba kush for outdoors not very good yielder. Some notable mentions for outdoor are Critical kush, black destroyer, Lsd, ak47, any of the skunks or afghan kushs. I also clone all my ladies early spring so when they get put out in late May they are already 2 ft high.

Nice sounds like your on top of things I've grow white widow freezeland m39 raspberry Hazey and a few others over my 15 years this year it's all crop King seeds minus a few beans of my own me and my old man crossed

*~Borden-grow~*

When did that haze finish? I tried a argan haze once, and it was middle of October before she started to show any budding so I stay away from them now. I crossed my headband with my purple kush this season and the ladies look like they have some potential. I am hoping they have more of the headband pheno.

Bordengrow your plants all look very good. Can you give me a rundown of your growing methods like the soil you use fertilizers or nutrients.
Seems like alot of the soil and stuff people like to use is hard to find here in Canada.

I am using 50% promix orange and white bag,25% worm castings,25% mix of seafood compost and sheep manure. small amounts of blood and bone meal, lime and epsom salt. This was all purchased at Canadian tire. A couple of my plants are flowering is this enough to get them through to the end

Back
Top Bottom