Maritime grow season where's all my fellow Atlantic Canadians.

I was thinking sunburn too as they were out on a couple of hot days. They have been in the ground a couple of days now. I should have taken some pics the day I transplanted them because the weather has been shitty on wet ever since and not supposed to see the sun here until Monday. There is supposed to be a break in the weather tomorrow morning so I am hoping to get out and give them a feeding of nutes and get a pic then.

Same weather here dude. All my autos are flowering from my first batch some week one some week two!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nah they all vegged for 6 weeks witch is longer then autos call for however I suspect the photos shouldn't be much longer either as I usually have things done by mid sept and they say a 8 week flower

My favourite is kandy kush that I've smoked but to grow so far it's a toss up of white widow freezeland or black and white.. If I'm buying weed it's kush but I love growing me some outdoor and the taste and smells you can achieve I'll keep posting my update pics and I look forward to seeing more from you as well nice to Chat with ppl in my region

Yes it is nice to get to know our neighbors so to speak. Day 26 for my plants just gave them all a good feed of nutes and finally got pics of them in their new bed.
20160708_124147.jpg
20160708_124127.jpg
20160708_124105.jpg

What do you think? Anything I need to do?

Yes it is nice to get to know our neighbors so to speak. Day 26 for my plants just gave them all a good feed of nutes and finally got pics of them in their new bed.
20160708_124147.jpg
20160708_124127.jpg
20160708_124105.jpg

What do you think? Anything I need to do?
where did you get that blue tote?......need one for my next project.

he can just come pick me up if he needs a hand come harvest......alls good.
I can drive there.....but the drive back will be a bitch.

I really don't remember it has been kicking around here ever since my daughter was small we used to keep a lot of her little toys in it and it was in the shed and I needed another water container so I grabbed it. I will ask my wife when she gets back. I would think it would have to have been Wal-mart or Toy's R Us but would have got it about 7 or eight years ago. They must still be around though.

That's right brewer and I can't wait till chop time. And cannanewb looks good to me so far as they grow you may wanna add something to help support them but your off in the right direction!

I just popped the crown royale, and a sour diesel today......once these are done....trying a DWC hydro......I love this hobby!

ive never grown outside.....but can he use tomato cages?, or something along that route?

Tomatoe cages are the easiest route for sure.. Or he could get creative and do an outdoor scrog

Have been looking at tomato cages but not really seeing the ones I want, all the ones I have seen are quite narrow. I do have the green garden stakes you see in one of the pics those with some twin would work. They did survive the wind and rain we had so far but I hear what you are saying. Once the get more height I will be LSTing to get everything growing uniformly.

I don't think white widow will get that tall anyways......id just keep doing what your doing.....and all will be good.

and just a heads up.....ill be chopping the last trainwreck tomorrow out in the shed if ya want to stop in for a bowl, and a cold one?

Thanks guys, I will be supporting them in some manner dont want the wind to break any tops off. SCROG is out as I am disabled and work with one hand. My wife actually broke a leaf off that I asked her to hold for me while I topped the node so now do everything myself.

I work for a few hrs in the morning brewer but if your still at it around noon or after I'll gladly pop up for a bowl and cold one!

Back
Top Bottom