Maritime grow season where's all my fellow Atlantic Canadians.

420-magazine-mobile1408522998.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1944894123.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1650346424.jpg
420-magazine-mobile142082615.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2107499326.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1728065323.jpg
had a good few hours down at Brewers pad few brews and bowls while admiring his final train wreck auto he's really getting into his groove and is improving every grow! Cheers bud till next time can't wait till it's my turn !

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Haha is that what your mom tells ya! I kid I kid time for a bong!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Half oz in the container and the oil is made by a fella over in Avondale nb actually and he uses his trim and small buds he always sends me a 5er when someone comes over to the island and his son was here last weekend for the country concerts

*~Borden-grow~*

My first batch of auto fems yes they vegged for six weeks then started flowering around the first of July my second batch also looks to be in early stages also along with my crown royale and early vixen that's here in the 5 gallon buckets but I have been giving the bucket plants 12 hrs of darkness also

*~Borden-grow~*

Hello I am from the south shore of Nova scotia. I am growing for the first time. I am growing four auto dwarf low flyers from Crop king seeds outside in pots and soil. The first seed was planted June 1st the other 3 were a couple weeks later 1 seed didnt make it. I will have some pictures up later.

Bordengrow you have some really nice looking plants there seems you got things dialed in. Looking foward to some good pointers and tips.
P.S I just planted two revolver autoflower from crop king seeds today.

Sounds good and I look forward to more maritime updates I just sprouted another 5 autos jack herer this time around with a bit of luck mid October harvest then I'm gonna fire up an indoor led grow. Can't go wrong with crop King seeds although now that I have this auto itch there's a few other breeders I'm gonna try inbetween photo grows!

*~Borden-grow~*

Here are some pictures of the dwarf low flyers. I used to small of a plastic pot at first so I had to cut off the bottom and put in a larger square pot half filled with soil. The taller one is 6 weeks old the other three are about a month old.

I also have an auto Jack herer I started 3 1/2 months ago. The lousy weather and me transplanting it twice seems to have affected it negatively. I do not think I will be getting much buds off this one. I think the leaves are turning lighter green because it was over watered and my pot had poor drainage.

I am not using any bottled liquid formulas just soil mixed with various composts.
20160718_184052.jpg
20160718_183828.jpg
20160712_141151.jpg
20160718_184518.jpg
20160718_184450.jpg

Back
Top Bottom