Maroon purple: urgent response?

Gnomex26

So my plant have been a day without water no biggie time to water... moisture level 1.2 with meter. However before i give plain water tonight ive noticed some interesting colors and wasnt sure if it was a deficiency or possibly a phenotype. Not sure what phenotype i am growing.i gave them nutes 3-4 days ago and they are in week 7 of flower. Do you think its a deficiency in nutes or should i use more nutes (phosphorus and potassium) or water them with plain 6.5 PH water? Has anyone seen maroonish purple creep on a flower like this? Pics included... first 2 concern 3rd just started showing maroon.

Attachments

• 20190729_211722.jpg
    20190729_211722.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 20190729_211738.jpg
    20190729_211738.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 75
  • 20190729_211922.jpg
    20190729_211922.jpg
    520.5 KB · Views: 80
Cool temps will cause a maturing plant to do that. From colorado pot guide:
"When cannabis presents as purple, we are seeing a similar phenomenon as fall leaves, allowing purple bud to have a wide spectrum as well. Like other plants for cannabis, colors, and changes in color, have purpose. The stressed plant is changing pigment in order to achieve a goal before wilting in the cold, such as conserving energy or increasing chances for pollination.
For cannabis strains, the ability to present darker pigments, and to what degree, is wholly dependent on the plant’s genetics.
Without a predisposition to purpling, a given strain cannot be induced to turn purple. Certain strains will have more naturally occurring anthocyanins than others, and when switching to the “winter” cycle of flowering, will start to express those purple pigments innately according to their genetic predisposition interacting with the unique chemical and environmental factors in which the plant is grown."

I’ve seen a lot of strains turn crazy colors mid flower, so I’m not sure it’s a deficiency.

Have you looked at other folks pictures that are growing the same strain?

I think they look great!

Just found this one...
Should make you feel better.

Thank you, gonna give it tiny nutes as only 7 weeks and start flushing in another week or two, thanks for helping i was freaking out a little. One last picture of another one that was supposed to be with other pictures...

Attachments

• 20190729_211653.jpg
    20190729_211653.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 69
Thank you, gonna give it tiny nutes as only 7 weeks and start flushing in another week or two, thanks for helping i was freaking out a little. One last picture of another one that was supposed to be with other pictures...
That definitely looks like weed genetically disposed to get purple as it matures. This last picture really gives me that impression.

Back
Top Bottom