Hello everyone! New to growing looking for some advice

jsnazzy710

Hello everybody, i am experiencing something that i think might be a phosphorus deficiency but i am not 100% sure. it started on the bottom 2 fan leaves and is slowly spreading up. Im not sure if i should flush the plant then add nutes or if i should just add some extra phosphorus in the next watering. and if i do flush then how long after do i add the nutes? i havent been adding nutes due to the nutrient rich soil so im confused how i got a phosphorus def. ph is adjusted before watering to 6-6.5 and i am not overwatering and temp is good along with humidity. i Have not been checking the ph of the soil and i dont think FFOF is ph balanced. could this be a nutrient lockout due to the rich soil or is it a deficiency? and any ideas how i could get a phosphorus def in nutrient rich soil? any advice helps, thanks guys!

Strain is double bubba
3 weeks into veg (started from clone)
medium is Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil
Temp-75
Humidity 35%-40%
using CFLS for light
ph- 6-6.5
No nutes added
Watering every 2-3 days

Hi. You need to get a PH meter and some PH Up/Down. You list your PH, but how do you know? Pics would be good. Type of pots/size. Distance of light. Timing. If you haven't added any nutes, there is nothing to flush. Also don't stress. I don't know anyone who had what they needed when they started.

Hi. You need to get a PH meter and some PH Up/Down. You list your PH, but how do you know? Pics would be good. Type of pots/size. Distance of light. Timing. If you haven't added any nutes, there is nothing to flush. Also don't stress. I don't know anyone who had what they needed when they started.

What Calvados said, especially about some good photos. (Instructions for how to add them are in a sticky at the top of this forum.)

Your setup is good and you are in very good soil, so again, like Calvados said, don't stress. ;)

Back
Top Bottom