Mars Hydro covering 6x10 area

JayyTan

Hello,

I have been reading lots of good reviews on the Mars Hydro led grow light. I am considering to buy it and try it out. I do have a 6x10 area that need coverage, is it smarter to get 2-3 pcs of 1600w or a few pcs of 400w/700w?

Thanks.

Hello,

I have been reading lots of good reviews on the Mars Hydro led grow light. I am considering to buy it and try it out. I do have a 6x10 area that need coverage, is it smarter to get 2-3 pcs of 1600w or a few pcs of 400w/700w?

Thanks.

high JayyTan,:circle-of-love: for your area, use 2 pcs mars 900w would be better, 2 pcs 1600w is too much. :volcano-smiley:

Really??? I have tried to email you but instead had Tina replied and her opinion says I need at least 4 pcs of the 1600w LEDs.. So I'm fine with 2 pcs of the 900w? Zzz..

JayyTan, sorry I made a mistake, I might not awake yesterday, feeling dizzy dizzy when I look at the screen. :Namaste:
For your space, you will need at least 3pcs of 1600w lights. But usually growers will prefer to use more smaller lights to get better coverage and flexibility. I recommend you use 3pcs of 1600w lights in a trangel form, Or you need at least 6pcs of 700w light. :thumb:
Really??? I have tried to email you but instead had Tina replied and her opinion says I need at least 4 pcs of the 1600w LEDs.. So I'm fine with 2 pcs of the 900w? Zzz..

Back
Top Bottom