Mars Hydro TS1000

Mountainman80

I'm having a hard time deciding what light to get am looking at a ts1000 mars hydro anyone have experience with this model any good vibes about it feel free Lett me no thank everyone here for ur kindness peace and love 🤙✌💙

Lots of growers on the forum use Mars lighting (I use a non-sponsor light) but Mars lights are a good light, hopefully someone will chime in. It might help to know how you're planning on using the light. How big a tent/growth area? Seed to bud grow, or just a veg or flowering light?

Lots of growers on the forum use Mars lighting (I use a non-sponsor light) but Mars lights are a good light, hopefully someone will chime in. It might help to know how you're planning on using the light. How big a tent/growth area? Seed to bud grow, or just a veg or flowering light?
I plan on using it on a 20/4 .msbey 24/7 the way I use ones I have a light should last several years I have one sponcerd light maxisun DM 300/it has white light bluish in vegg .

A TS 1000 is good for a 2' x 2' area. It's great for doing a single plant; especially SCROG Style. A TSL 2000 is god for a 2' x 4' area. A TSW 2000 is good for a 3' x 3' area & a TS3000 is good for a 4' x 4' area.
Mars makes great lights. The best part is the Drivers are detachable with long cords. You are able to mount them outside your tent, which eliminates some of the heat. I've tried at least 12 different brands of lights. I started with Mars & switched to other brands several times. I'm back to using Mars again. My yields decreased by nearly 1.5 oz. per plant with the other lights. I was pulling 8 oz. per plant the first time I used Mars. So I went back to Mars & wah-La ! Pulling 7-9 oz. again right away. So my opinion is it's the best light for your money.

A TS 1000 is good for a 2' x 2' area. It's great for doing a single plant; especially SCROG Style. A TSL 2000 is god for a 2' x 4' area. A TSW 2000 is good for a 3' x 3' area & a TS3000 is good for a 4' x 4' area.
Mars makes great lights. The best part is the Drivers are detachable with long cords. You are able to mount them outside your tent, which eliminates some of the heat. I've tried at least 12 different brands of lights. I started with Mars & switched to other brands several times. I'm back to using Mars again. My yields decreased by nearly 1.5 oz. per plant with the other lights. I was pulling 8 oz. per plant the first time I used Mars. So I went back to Mars & wah-La ! Pulling 7-9 oz. again right away. So my opinion is it's the best light for your money.
Thank you I knew someone would get back to me glad u did I have a 2+2
Area closet grow it should fill it in I would think its probably 28inchs by 27inchs small enough to try keep me mine in smoke so we don't have to buy it thank you 😊i think I will prob get ts1000/soon

Back
Top Bottom