Mars Hydro TSW 2000 Meanwell driver connectors

Chigurh

420 Member
Greetings all! I Have been using mars hydro tsw 2000 for about a year one and found great results! Recently I found that one of the power supply driver (model Lpn-150n-54e) is not working. I have purchased mean well XLG 150 H AB driver as a replacement but having trouble connecting it it to the LED panel as the wires are naked compared to its . Anyone knows what type of connectors are required for it?

Greetings all! I Have been using mars hydro tsw 2000 for about a year one and found great results! Recently I found that one of the power supply driver (model Lpn-150n-54e) is not working. I have purchased mean well XLG 150 H AB driver as a replacement but having trouble connecting it it to the LED panel as the wires are naked compared to its . Anyone knows what type of connectors are required for it?
Welcome to 420 Magazine @Chigurh
You could cut the connector off the old driver & splice the wires, if you have soldering experience.
If not, you could cut the connector off the light & use mar connectors to join the wires, to the driver
post a pic so we know what we are dealing with

Th
Welcome to 420 Magazine @Chigurh
You could cut the connector off the old driver & splice the wires, if you have soldering experience.
If not, you could cut the connector off the light & use mar connectors to join the wires, to the driver
post a pic so we know what we are dealing with
Greetings Joe, nice to e-meet you! Thank you for the the advice. I do not have soldering experience but I did try waygo connector, although that didn't help. Attached photos as requested.

IMG_8714.jpg

i also have had mars hydro replace a faulty driver,, tho a while back

so i’ve got the same problem over here and already reached out to the hydro marsians, but still i am very curious how you fixed it with the mean well XLG, as i am also considering this as an option, depending on the marshydro answer. thank you :)

Hi did you ever get a response? I emailed this morning, but no contact back yet (I'm impatient, but it's urgent: I'm mid-grow). Driver failed last night and tripped out the entire system.

Back
Top Bottom