MassGrows Takes On COB LEDs

Planted 2 more Clones today got a 100% success rate, pretty good for this being my first time cloning. Blue Dream clone to the left not looking too good, hopefully she can bounce back.

420-magazine-mobile1215209344.jpg

Yeah I ended up getting the perfect sun mini cause the price wasn't bad at at and I figured I'd try it out cause I was trying to decide on the perfect sun dwarf star or the optics 4 or 6 and I ended up coming across the mini.. I'm thinking about getting another mini cause my tent is only 32"x32"x63" so I can't have my light at the recommend height or have a super crazy intense light but your girls look really awesome and healthy and shrub-bushes
420-magazine-mobile528917792.jpg

That's my chemdog she's been up out of the rr for 10 days now

Yeah I ended up getting the perfect sun mini cause the price wasn't bad at at and I figured I'd try it out cause I was trying to decide on the perfect sun dwarf star or the optics 4 or 6 and I ended up coming across the mini.. I'm thinking about getting another mini cause my tent is only 32"x32"x63" so I can't have my light at the recommend height or have a super crazy intense light but your girls look really awesome and healthy and shrub-bushes
420-magazine-mobile528917792.jpg

That's my chemdog she's been up out of the rr for 10 days now

Looking good so far Slim and they're both high quality lights in my opinion but I think you went the right route. The mini should have perfect coverage for that area you have. Good choice on going with the mini

I may get another but idk yet...I do have a fixture I modified that was a cheap China made and the cobs burnt out so I bought some white cobs and then I added more smaller ten, 10watt chips to it but the thing put out a bunch of heat so idk
420-magazine-mobile529348503.jpg

I may get another but idk yet...I do have a fixture I modified that was a cheap China made and the cobs burnt out so I bought some white cobs and then I added more smaller ten, 10watt chips to it but the thing put out a bunch of heat so idk
420-magazine-mobile529348503.jpg

Not too familiar with DIY LEDs but I do know you can add heatsinks and CPU fans to decrease the heat the fixture puts out. But thats impressive definitely Slim, I would love to try something like that.

Second grow, and giving COBs a try? We got a couple things in common . tent and the girls look good. I'll tag along for the stretch and all the other fun stuff that'll come after!

Good to have you Lonestar just checked out your recent grow with the Skunk, nice looking buds my friend. And COBs are the way to go can't wait to see these buds stack and fatten up!

Day 18 into Flower: Have an update for you guys, I been pretty busy over the weekend and haven't seen my girls since Saturday! Fed them Saturday morning before work with just RO water. After not seeing them for 2 Days they stretched a good 4 inches since then. Tomorrow night they will get fed with nutes. All the girls are looking super healthy. Here are some pictures for you guys.

Views from Outside the Tent

420-magazine-mobile2098416792.jpg

Front Right: Pineapple Express, Back Right: Chemdog

420-magazine-mobile1537776903.jpg

Front Left: Blue Dream, Back Left: Glueberry OG

420-magazine-mobile407649931.jpg

Pineapple Express

420-magazine-mobile1604111327.jpg

Blue Dream

420-magazine-mobile333674270.jpg

Glueberry OG

420-magazine-mobile844105485.jpg

Chemdog

420-magazine-mobile1630927369.jpg

Looking awesome mate! Keep up the good work! And thanks for all the nice pics, love how much space those ladies have

Anyone here know about the genetics and quality from Expert Seeds. Im interested in buying 3x Gorilla Glue #4 and 3x Gorilla Cookies. Let me know if you guys have ever grown from this Seedbank/Breeder, cant seem to find GG #4 from any other websites.

Anyone here know about the genetics and quality from Expert Seeds. Im interested in buying 3x Gorilla Glue #4 and 3x Gorilla Cookies. Let me know if you guys have ever grown from this Seedbank/Breeder, cant seem to find GG #4 from any other websites.
The name gorilla glue was sue because there's rights on the name maybe that's why you can't find it anywhere ..i havnt heard of that seed bank

The name gorilla glue was sue because there's rights on the name maybe that's why you can't find it anywhere ..i havnt heard of that seed bank

Makes sense growon just really trying to find that strain from a reliable source, people around here love Gorilla Glue haha

Clones have been responding well since being transplanted. I have only been feeding them RO water due to the high nutrients in the medium but they'll be getting some CalMag and Molasses later today.

420-magazine-mobile1907630022.jpg

Day 20 since switch and girls are looking great. Buds starting to stack very nicely. Fed them last night half dose Grow Big/Big Bloom/CalMag/Molasses and full dose Tiger Bloom, PH'd at 6.7. The PPM's runoff was 3200. Here they are this morning.

420-magazine-mobile1220495675.jpg

420-magazine-mobile340573192.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1646499146.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2034483137.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2082292928.jpg

Glueberry showing some Frost

420-magazine-mobile266882017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom