Masspurplerhigh

brownsuga66

Hello fellow cannibis heads, I am writing form Boston, and have been indulging in this natural herbal sensation since I was younger.

I am interested in medicinal Marijuana, but it isnt legal in my state, although they made it legal to have an oz or less in possesion Yah!!! with a fine that is.

I am not currently involved in any grassroots efforts to legalize it because i think it is impossible to regulate. i just fel it should be grown as natural as the green grass does, and what you choose to do with it is your business.
And that my 2 cents
420 all day long yall!!
Cookie

hey brownsuga66 im also from boston
im a new member too to bad about the celts and bruins. well there always the sox.
i just started growing this year for the 1st time. got 9 plant and 8 seedling.
yea that law to decrimanilize an oz or less is a joke. i thought it would be easier to get weed. but it the same story. each town has its own law about it.

sully

I never thought the law would make it easier to cop I never have a hard time getting any. My boo distributes and were having a dry no body got no money.

I thought about trying to see if I could grow good luck with that!
Let me know how it goes, but remember what that dude said *dont tell everybody.
Celts, Bruins, The Red Sox without Manny and Ortiz allgoing down hill. Patriots??? Well see.
cookie

thank you. i love this place.
ive learned so much just from reading information on 420.
and advice from other members is incredible.
thank you for welcoming me.

sully:peace:

:rollit: This is what I'm a having a hard time coppin Purple Haze. Yall tried that ?? I absolutely love haze, and every time something significant happens in my life like B-days etc. I can never find this bud. i am gonna keep lookn wish me luck

Oh I also wanted to state that i am strictly a paper head. dont do blunts. old school
ma ma. anyways thatnks for reading and responding to my post my post:rollit:

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

:rollit:Oh im sorry haze is one of those buds that makes me feel so happy and cool. I only need 2 or 3 hits, and one joint can last all day in intervals you know what I mean??? I just like haze. its expensive too but you just have to buy enough and hold on to it for those special occasions....yeah right!!! lol anyways happy tokin peeps:rollit:

:peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

Sorry it's. Even so long since ive been here. Is that I have an app I'll see these threads sooner!! Thanks for the welcome! My birthday is New Years Eve. Nice chatting with ya how have you been happy smoking I hope!! I actually visited Cali this year and got some medicinal lavender Kush! Delicious nothing like my haze tho!

Hey there brownsuga66, :welcome: to the :420: Family!!:woohoo: We are here to spread Cannabis News, Awareness, and Information across the Universe. I am a RI MMJ Patient and Caregiver who knew nothing of MMJ before coming here and discussing my options. :420: IS the Bible of Cannabis Information. With millions of readers worldwide turning to Our Members for the news and Information needed to make others understand Marijuana is not the evil drug Nixon told us it was. But rather a natural, organic, remedy for many diseases and health issues such as but not limited to Cancer, Epilepsy, Chronic Pain, Muscle spasms, Wasting syndrome, HIV, Hepatitis C, Glaucoma, and a host of many well documented health disorders. If there is anything you need while :surf: the boards just ask and we will be happy to help.
Stay safe and warm and say hello to Dudley Sq for me.
Happy Holidaze and Hempy Birthday

Back
Top Bottom