Matt's 420 Grow Journel 2020

Gutted for ya pal. No worries, clean your tent and crack on. I'll tag along.
Yeah I was gutted mate put a lot of hard work into them plants to get them where they was but things happen and you live and learn fully disinfected my tent and all equipment with bleach and bug spray aired it out for 24 hours and we’re off again

I've just been over to the new thread, looks like you got a much better understanding this time.
When those seeds show there heads just remember,no nutes in the water at first for a week or two. Also, don't drown them,wet the pot then let it dry out a bit.
Yeah I have definitely got a lot more understanding of what to do and what not to do I’m in biobizz light mix now so no nutes for the first 2 weeks or unless my plants tell me there hungry I have got the full range of biobizz nutes apart from the bioheaven which I’m not paying £35 for a 500ml bottle I’d rather poke my self in the eyes so I got every other one apart from that. I’m just fine misting the top of the soil up until I feel they have a little root system and need a proper watering .
I feel that they will be popping there heads through the soil by tomorrow or even maybe late tonight will feed them root juice when there about 1 week above soil with there first set of true leafs. At the moment there in a propagator with temps around 28-30c RA 90% will try reducing temps soon when they pop out there heads any more advice would be great and tips or tricks thanks

Perfect, but don't worrie about the misting, if the heads a starting to come out, just wait till it needs a water then wet the pot then let it dry, that's the only cycle it needs.let nature do it's thing. We have a tendency to over love these things to death when we start. I never mist my plants.when I start a seed, I start in a jiffy pellet,when the seedling breaks through I put it in a 3.5 gallon bucket if its an auto or bigger.
Now I pre water that soil before I put the seedling in it. So I don't even touch it for about a week, no misting no nothing. Then I wait for the soil to dry out a bit. So sometimes I'm not even touching it for at least 5 days. These things are weeds.

Perfect, but don't worrie about the misting, if the heads a starting to come out, just wait till it needs a water then wet the pot then let it dry, that's the only cycle it needs.let nature do it's thing. We have a tendency to over love these things to death when we start. I never mist my plants.when I start a seed, I start in a jiffy pellet,when the seedling breaks through I put it in a 3.5 gallon bucket if its an auto or bigger.
Now I pre water that soil before I put the seedling in it. So I don't even touch it for about a week, no misting no nothing. Then I wait for the soil to dry out a bit. So sometimes I'm not even touching it for at least 5 days. These things are weeds.
Yeah I have some 3 gal smart grow bags and will pre water my medium before I re pot them from there baby pots them like you say I won’t have to touch or bother them for the first 3-5 days I think I over loved my old plants and loved them to death to much this too much that

Yeah I have some 3 gal smart grow bags and will pre water my medium before I re pot them from there baby pots them like you say I won’t have to touch or bother them for the first 3-5 days I think I over loved my old plants and loved them to death to much this too much that
We all do it, I used to look at my plants every ten minutes,trying to fuss improvement . I think the best thing to learn is patience, if they've got light,water and air, then let them get on with it, they do the growing all by themselves.Sometimes I only check the light height, the only thing I'll do in the veg tent for a week. Once you get a few under your belt and have few going at once you'll worry less about them.

We all do it, I used to look at my plants every ten minutes,trying to fuss improvement . I think the best thing to learn is patience, if they've got light,water and air, then let them get on with it, they do the growing all by themselves.Sometimes I only check the light height, the only thing I'll do in the veg tent for a week. Once you get a few under your belt and have few going at once you'll worry less about them.
Yeah mate that’s it all about patients

this is my first grow and i feel like this is the most important lesson im learning. they dont need to be babied or watched...just let them do their thing. but its so tempting.

Back
Top Bottom