Hi Guys & Gals Rookie Here From UK 50x50x100cm Tent

Mattys1992

Week 1
1 auto (cheesecake) 7 days above soil 2 photos just planted germinated seeds today 30/01/2020 (blueberry ghost og) (cookies kush)
Hoping to keep the photos in veg until the auto is done because rookie mistake ordered the wrong seeds should of been auto but there photo.

lights xeccon 600 watt full spectrum led total out put 100 watt

light 2 180 watt full spectrum led with veg and flower switch total out put 180 watt

medium
Westlands all purpose compost with added John innes ,John innes potting up compost , perlite, ....

Nutes (when needed) week 4????
Fox farms
Big bloom grow big tiger bloom

Biobizz
Grow , top max , bloom

soil ph 6.5-6.7

Don’t no if I can do this but I’m still looking for advice I have a few questions,,
Am I using to much light ??
How’s my lady looking so far ???

0B1B2B05-6FF1-465B-841C-798C72ECC60A.png
308B5529-E44B-4DD0-8153-9E97E6C6598F.png
BD0AA48D-E4E1-478E-A388-BEBEBAF4939B.png

Hi welcome to :420:

I'm from the UK and joined here as I'm in my first grow (nearly ready to harvest)
Ive learned so much here and had some great advice from members.

Your plants look like you have had a good start.
I would say your lights should be fine for your space.
It might get a little crowded with 3 plants in there tho.
I don't know if you have one but you will need some sort of fan for airflow in there.

I've been using the Biobizz nutes and they seem to be doing a good job, you will probably want some calmag at some point too.
Another little too, try and post plant pictures under normal light as it's hard to see how they look under the blurple light.
:welcome:

Thanks for the reply mate ,
I have pretty good air flow I have a clip on fan pretty good air circulation temps around 23-25c and I will buy some calmag when needed
Spot on :)
Sounds like you have the set up sorted.
I'd definitely keep calmag on hand, I've used a full bottle on my grow of 3 plants.
Only problem at the moment i think you will have will be sapce for 3 plants.
I've got a 60x120cm tent and vegging my photos for 35 days totally filled it ;)

Spot on :)
Sounds like you have the set up sorted.
I'd definitely keep calmag on hand, I've used a full bottle on my grow of 3 plants.
Only problem at the moment i think you will have will be sapce for 3 plants.
I've got a 60x120cm tent and vegging my photos for 35 days totally filled it ;)
Ok will order some calmag and specific one ??? And when should I start them on it ??

Ok will order some calmag and specific one ??? And when should I start them on it ??
I don't think there is too much difference between calmag brands, I just looked for one with low nitrogen.
Mine started needing a little after about 3 weeks but in flower they have been drinking the stuff.
The plant will give signs of needing it and when they do it's best to have some on hand to act quickly.
As I said there is tons of help on here so if you do run into any trouble there will be someone that can advise.

Thanks for the reply mate ,
I have pretty good air flow I have a clip on fan pretty good air circulation temps around 23-25c and I will buy some calmag when needed
I have just bought some calmag I looked for the one for best will led’s
0AEF45B8-9D78-43CC-9C2E-29E4BD78F90A.png

Back
Top Bottom