Indoor Window Grow In The Winter

So here is the light I used from my old kitchen when we bought and remodeled the house. They have much smaller circle versions where you can adjust from warm and cool spectrum. I vegged monster plants under this while learning how to flux on this site. This light had two drivers (common brand used on grow lights too) 32watt each
20200105_002029.jpg

I personally would buy the ones that look like light bulbs and remove the plastic, that gives you more of a spotlight on the canopy. The more expensive one looks very cool but would be better as a supplemental light hanging in the middle of two plants if that makes sense

Yo, J...a comment on the music, MythBusters did an experiment where they hooked up electrodes to plants to see if they have a form of CNS or if they can feel.

They mistreated them, yelled at them, and even hit them. They indeed reacted to the abuse.

A noteworthy finding was the effects that music had on them. They actually noted that the plants responded to heavy metal music in a positive manner, more so than classical.

Is it proof or anecdotal? Different people had different results so was it necessarily the music or was it the "vibe" of the person? That is still up for debate. The findings were there and documented.
The magazine title Maximum Yield did a write up on a 2 year study. It was in the April, 2018 issue, starting on page 42. The study came up with Classical music being best and no music not helping at all. Jazz fell somewhere in the middle. A different type of plant was used but they looked at growth rates and the number of nodes the plants produced each year.

I ran a set of speakers from the basement TV to the room. They listen to whatever I want to listen to. The weather section of the evening news has been talking about the spring thaw starting this week and that should be enough to make the plants happy, happy, happy.

looking good. Love that you flipped the cfl for underlighting. Genius!
Yeah it went from a pretty set up to kind of ghetto looking but I think it’s more important I get a higher yield

Yeah it went from a pretty set up to kind of ghetto looking but I think it’s more important I get a higher yield
I was thinking the same. I was looking at the underside of that CFL and like daydreaming about make shift reflectors

Back
Top Bottom