Day 79
Flower Day 47

d471.jpg

d472.jpg

d473.jpg

d474.jpg

d475.jpg

d476.jpg

leaves are yellow to red, purple on some.
trics on the colas are starting to turn amber and most are already milky, and Im just finishing my 7th week, sound right?
was going to flush for a week and harvest the ones showing trics getting amber and let the rest mature more

oh yeah, the sativa in the corner im leaving for about 10 weeks, i was just talking about the shark attack, compant says 50-55, and at 47 i put it in the dark for 5 days and the trics were mostly milky, some amber

I see. I don't always go buy the advertised flowering times. I believe that some clubs and/or breeders use the quickest times (probably more relevant to hydro than soil) to market the seeds better. If ur checking trichomes, I think ur on the right track. Let them be ur guide. U got close to half milky, half amber I'd say it harvest time.

I think BWC's right, most of those look like they still have at least a good week or two to fatten up...

Usually if new white pistils are still popping out, it means more calyxes are close behind. I'm trying real hard not to yank my OG Kush a week early for the same reason; The trichs are thick, getting nice & cloudy but the buds are still smallish (ROCK hard tho) and still spitting a few new pistils, not many. Another week should be good.

If you already gave them a 5-day dark period, that probably forced the trichs to ripen up faster. Probably still early but I'd go ahead and yank it, that's just me tho. Then again I would've waited until a little closer to the end for the dark period... That's how you learn tho. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom