Maui's Wyatt Riot

MauiWauiGuy

Starting a little late on the journal but didn't want to take up a bunch of time chronicling my chase of females.

A couple more days to be absolutely sure but do believe that I got 2 females out of 4 seeds. 1 seed died because of me I am sure. Probably due to rough handling (I have meat paws for hands).

So I do have 2 of the clones I took in the flower tent now just to be sure. Another day or so will really tell the tale.

The first one just shot straight out of the ground and grow huge in no time. Long and straggly (Sure that is a boy) and the other 2 are bushier and just look different. (You now the song, one of these aren't like the others).
I will get some pictures posted tonight.

Me I am a straight dirt grower. Rootz Original for dirt and I am using the Floranova line for base nutes along with Fox Farms micros. (Open Sesame, Beasty Budz and Cha Ching)
Still running just LED lights for veg and bloom.

So they are under 18/6 lights for veg now. Need to clear the flower room so I can move these ladies in when it comes time.

Maui

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom