First Grow - 5 Strains - Happy Frog Soil - FF Nutes - 1000W MH/HPS

TheGreatHerb

Hello everybody i am new here and this is my first grow well ill get straight to it

Bucket Size - 3 gallon
Medium - 40% perlite 60% Happy Frog soil.
Lights - (1) 1000w HID lumatek dimmable ballast
Nutrients - Big Bloom Tiger Bloom Open sesame Cha-Ching Beastie blooms
Strain(s) - Blueberry, Blackberry Kush (BBK), The Prez, The White, Blackwater OG

i have no idea what yield or quanity to expect any ideas?

Hoping for a pound
# of Plants: 5

untitled-12.png

untitled-2.png

untitled-3.png

Sorry about the bad angles

(the back left is BBK)(bottom left is The Prez) (Mid bottom is Blueberry) (Bottom right is strawberry cough) which is now out of the tent (back in the middle is the white) and (back right is the blackwater OG)

This was after clones were taken so they are a little sad but they are now in day two of flower not too sure what to expect but im excited

Gave them straight water until flower and today will be the first feeding of flower nutes i will be giving them big bloom tiger bloom open sesame all at 1/5 strength and cal mag and silica blast at half strength

Well for anyone that is watching my journal i have updates today today is day 3 of flower and i have gave them their first feeding!

I fed them with Big Bloom, Open sesame, Bushdoctor microbe brew, cal-mag, and silica blast.

I fed with all at 1/5 strength of the recommended dosage they all seemed to love it except for the white not sure if it didnt like it or just getting used to it she just drooped a little

I also gave them a little tie down treatment
Wakey Wakey! morning shots!
untitled-4.png

untitled-5.png

untitled-6.png

untitled-7.png

untitled-8.png

And all of these are after the feeding and a couple of zipties

untitled-9.png

untitled-10.png

untitled-111.png

and this one is the white in the back right corner anybody have anything to say about her?

untitled-121.png

AHHHH! mites the infestation went a couple days unnoticed and really spread fast i hope its not too late to use azamax because i already have

i htink its too late for that as i am starting to see thrichs already i have mostly contained the mites but will battle them to the end of flower bathing the undersides of the leaves with a azamax mix has been working and mostly controlling the mites

Ok guys i snapped some pics of the garden yesterday at day 14 and some are already starting to show thrichs! is this a good sign? i mean does it correlate to my end product being a good smoke? things are looking really good in my eyes my only battle is these damn mites that i have mostly controlled

Here you go!

The Blackberry Kush first

untitled-13.png

untitled-14.png

untitled-15.png

heres a closeup on one of the blackberries tops very frosty IMO
untitled-16.png

Heres the blueberry

untitled-17.png

untitled-18.png

and the blackwater og
untitled-19.png

oh yeah forgot to mention two other problems light may have gotten a little close and slight overwatering let me know your opinions please!
I forgot to get some pics of the white but next time!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom